Interesting glitch...

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 6 comments
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Chameleon9000
i was trying to take some pictures at matterhorn (the long one) and i stopped on an uphill section, but when i released the brakes, i started rolling up the hill. now i had recently heard of an optical illusion which makes your eyes think you going uphill, but you are infact going downhill, so i was like this is really cool. i went back to show a freind and nope, im rolling downhill this time... wow. i did it at the same section and everything, but it looks like the game trolled me! wow.

i was trying to take some pictures at matterhorn (the long one) and i stopped on an uphill section, but when i released the brakes, i started rolling up the hill. now i had recently heard of an optical illusion which makes your eyes think you going uphill, but you are infact going downhill, so i was like this is really cool. i went back to show a freind and nope, im rolling downhill this time... wow. i did it at the same section and everything, but it looks like the game trolled me! wow.
The opposite happened to me a few days ago, except it was in real life.

I was in Poland's Bieszczady mountains (what a place by the way!), and roads over there are quite... "hilly" qould be a nice word for that. My dad was 'testing' when we were going up- and downhill by putting the car in Neutral gear.

One road was OBVIOUSLY AND VISIBLY going downhill, but we actually were slowing down - the road was uphill.

Now, I know you might say that sometimes a small incline is not enough for the car to speed up in neutral and I know that, but I'm telling you - this legitimately looked like enough for any vehicle to start accelerating.

Were you driving a car with a dual clutch? like a GTR or 458?etc, because they will start to roll even up hill if you let go of the brakes

Latest Posts

Back