Interior Shot "Glitch"

• Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 92 comments
United States
Midnight City
RetroGiant
TheRetroGiant
So I stumbled upon this by accident, but in phototravel get as close to your car as possible in walk around mode and then once you get into camera mode it seems if you zoom in far enough you will go through the body of the vehicle and sometimes get some angles of the interior. Its kind of hit or miss. I tested it on an Enzo and and SLR and it worked so I imagine it will be fine for all other premiums. Not sure if it is restricted to photomode either.

Here is a couple of crappy phone pics showing an example. I'll have actual shots uploaded probably tomorrow.

11429347406_954e85057b_z.jpg

11429220125_3fd3e6587f_z.jpg

Here's one inside the engine bay of the Aventador. Like I said, hit or miss on what you can get, but its something to play around with I guess. I'm sure some will manage to make some awesome shots. I'm hoping eventually a full way to get better shots like in GT5 surfaces.

11429482915_c584bb3aca_z.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if this is because PD saw the glitch in GT5 and were going to patch it, but then saw the photos that some people had taken and just decided to leave it in for GT6.

Cat Cat?

I zoom into the car but it disapears from the frame and I'll only get the road or the BG. :S

I wonder if this is because PD saw the glitch in GT5 and were going to patch it, but then saw the photos that some people had taken and just decided to leave it in for GT6.

Actually, the interior glitch in GT5 was better: It allowed you to actually be inside the car, not just "zoom-glitch" through the exterior. Wide angle interior shots like the one below aren't possible this way:
Lucerne_Chapel_Bridge.jpg

So, they did kind of fixed it. Unless there are still ways to get inside the car.

Huayra

I took more than 80 shots (x2 resolution) to be able to do this single view.
9 horizontal panoramas, 1 vertical panorama, lots of retouches due to camera distortion and 8+ hours of editing. :) Still not perfect though.
Motherofgod.gif

No words.

Mother of God.jpg

Seriously Kaz... so much beauty and detail... why do that and not let us photo it?!

Back