iracing.com

• Thread starter red7
  • 21,570 comments
The 2014 Sim Racing Expo will be going on that race weekend on the Ring so it just made sense for iRacing to be the title sponsor for the race with all of the Euro Content that's gonna be coming in the next year. No word on the Ring being scanned but a scan team was spotted on the Ring the same weekend the announcement was made, and with no official word from iRacing denying anything, imaginations will go wild!

Last edited:
I have heard that there will be two new endurance leagues starting after the s4 build. They are neo nes, and masters of endurance. They sound pretty cool.

I wish they did more GT2 cars when there was still proto/gt. It would've kept it alive with bigger gt fields i think. Also finally did a race after 3 weeks in the Ruf cup at Montreal and went from 15th to 4th, really love this car/track combo since you really got to have good modulation of the brakes to not lock up all the time.

Jav
That car I'm afraid has joined the HSV-010 and others in oblivion...
well on the bright side, this is on the home page under the 1 billionth lap article,
“I also guarantee that we won’t be resting on our laurels," he continued. "We expect to release our new team/driver swap feature in late October, and we’ll have Monza, Gateway Motorsports Park and the Holden Commodore VF V8 Supercar available by the end of the year. And that’s just for starters. Development will never be finished. We’ll always be looking to improve the iRacing experience.”

MONZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

http://www.iracing.com/iracingnews/iracing-news/the-nurburgring-is-coming-to-iracing
3476269-post-29966-its-happening-gif-ron-paul-hd-xthk.gif

Last edited:
Its not like this was going to be a surprise. However im definitely not going to buy it though seeing as my computer probably wont be able to run it assuming its the Nordschliefe aswell since the recent tracks i dont get very good FPS.

Great news but, before they release it I think they need to release a feature to give the option to assign specific frame rate locks and graphics settings to each track. Similar to how they have the ability to have specific button maps to each car.

Great news but, before they release it I think they need to release a feature to give the option to assign specific frame rate locks and graphics settings to each track. Similar to how they have the ability to have specific button maps to each car.

Isn't that VSync? I'm not sure if iRacing has that but I do know that in the video options iRacing allows you to lock the FPS you're playing at. Mine was locked at 203 but I realised that I could take it off and now I get like 300 FPS... :lol:

I thought that Vsync thing also caused input lag from your controller ?
Thought I read somewhere to always leave it off due to the controller/wheel lag.

I thought that Vsync thing also caused input lag from your controller ?
Thought I read somewhere to always leave it off due to the controller/wheel lag.
Depending on the track I am up to 1 sec. slower a lap using vsync compared to without it on.

Latest Posts

Back