iracing.com

• Thread starter red7
  • 21,570 comments
You guys running in MoE this weekend? So far its just me and another guy on our team which will suck horribly since i dont want to do 3h stints, really hoping we get a 3rd driver lol.
What car, what track, when? I have the weekend off and would definitely try this out!

Jav
What car, what track, when? I have the weekend off and would definitely try this out!

1) Don't know what silver is in
2) Road America
3) This Saturday http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3269526.page

Edit: I was wondering if there would be any 04.xxx's in qualy & then Kevin Vaughan runs a 04.75x in a practice session i just hosted. Lowest i saw previous was 05.1xx by Tamas Szabo.

Last edited:
Im running in my own team not gtplanet. In all the MoE sessions there has been people have been getting into the .04s easy. Lowest i saw was a 03.9. Most of the really fast guys seem to by using the Ruf.

Jav
So what are the openings?
Your best bet is to find a team to join since i think signups are closed. That and qualifying is all day tomorrow and only the top 60 teams get to race out of the 100 i think that signed up.

Lol so my subscription ran out today as I knew it would. I assumed it would be at midnight but nope, ran out mid-race haha. A race I won so will it count when I renew my sub later in the week?

:lol: I have never heard of a subscription running out mid race! Good Question, Nice win btw.

About 4 or 5 guys got "bounced" all at once tonight including me, Admin was nice enough to give me my laps back as I was the only one to rejoin.

:lol: I have never heard of a subscription running out mid race! Good Question, Nice win btw.

About 4 or 5 guys got "bounced" all at once tonight including me, Admin was nice enough to give me my laps back as I was the only one to rejoin.

Yea, was strange. Exited the race and the results screen popped up but just had your membership has expired :lol:

And the win was fluke, 1st crashed into a back marker on second last lap, so just had to catch up an overtake his smoking car lol

I failed to qualify, barely worked on the setup... But I think I'll be racing for LLM since the made it in the ruf.
Yea this series is no joke, its like the Pro GT3 series. Now i know just being able to qualify for the race is a serious feat.

Looked at my Bank Account today and noticed $30 was taken out by Iracing....It seems my account was set to "auto subscribe" after my free 3 month trial. I recieved a couple emails from Iracing but disregarded them....I havent been able to race for the last couple months waiting for my adapter to come in...

Well our Road America race is done :(.
4hours in running 32nd about to pass the car off to our 3rd driver, when i get punted by a car in 56th multiple laps down SMH.

Oh man! That sucks Jonsey! Endurance racing is not for everyone, some people just can't turn the killer instinct off...

My team (Last Lap Motorsports) wew on our way to a top 10 easy, but we got a towing on a driver change and had to wait 3:30 and THEN o your 50 second pit stop. Ended up finishing 12th

It gives you a tow penalty when you try to do the driver swap. Since you're already in your pit box, it's the longest possible tow too! :(

Just had a great Solstice race in Grand Touring Cup with @Jav ! He was leading for the first half and then spun out and allowed me to take the win. (Thanks bro!) I think he ended up finishing 4th.

Just had a great Solstice race in Grand Touring Cup with @Jav ! He was leading for the first half and then spun out and allowed me to take the win. (Thanks bro!) I think he ended up finishing 4th.
Lol!! Good times man! Yeah, did a dummy there and downshifted to 1st instead of 3rd, was amazed I still had a working engine...
Man I don't know what they did to the Sol but damn this car is a lot of fun to race now!! Gonna be doing the rest of the season for sure!

For anyone here who is not aware and is a part of Northwest, California, West, or Texas clubs. There is a 2015 Pacific Majors series currently in the Registration stage, you should be able to find it in your club's iRacing forum. Highly recommend it, the Northwest Majors last season was a ton of fun.

Back