rileyss2.jpg

rileyss3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Keep it up guys!

I made this one a whyle ago and never posted it:

Playstation_Riley.jpg

Last edited:
Jav that looks really awesome :bowdown:

I hope to be able to make unique skins as well as you guys soon! Btw, Hampus, I really liked those screenshots!!

Anybody care to explain how to get custom camera angle? I've tried reading the manual and am a bit lost. Bring on Custom Camera angle for dummies :D

Control + F12, that will open up the camera box, there you can find all sorts of settings like FOV etc.

After you pressed that, press cntrl+Z and you have free-roam.

Looking good Kamui! You've taken on the hardest skin to paint and it's coming along nicely, keep it up!

Jav
Looking good Kamui! You've taken on the hardest skin to paint and it's coming along nicely, keep it up!

Thanks! Although I will say that the F1 cars i've done in the past have been much more difficult than the HPD.

Yeah that camera Control option is the business took a few more shots as I train for the upcoming Iowa Road night race in my series:

rileyiowa1.jpg

rileyiowa2.jpg

I do have one question or two.

1) Every time we upload a skin should we use our customer ID?

2) Is there an easy way to search trading paints for a skin I want to use? I notice we can browse their database of paints however what I cant figure out is how are we supposed to use them? For instance, let's say someone browses their directory and sees a new skin I upload. If they go to their paints folder all they will see is a billion images with number.tga. None of the images have names. How in the world is someone supposed to pick a cool skin they like from their favorite painter???

Trading paints is an awesome program but the docs lack too me

2) Is there an easy way to search trading paints for a skin I want to use? I notice we can browse their database of paints however what I cant figure out is how are we supposed to use them? For instance, let's say someone browses their directory and sees a new skin I upload. If they go to their paints folder all they will see is a billion images with number.tga. None of the images have names. How in the world is someone supposed to pick a cool skin they like from their favorite painter???

1. Yes, you have to use your customer ID in order for yourself and everyone else to see the skin.

2. You can browse on the website for skins, most of which have names for what is on them. Although I would advise not using the ones that specifically say "do not use under any circumstances"

I am still confused though. a) I noticed it let me upload 2 different skins both with my customer ID. I suppose people will automatically get my latest skin

b) Let's say I find a great looking skin when I browse their database made by Jav or something. How would I go about finding this skin on my local paint folder? So far what I've been doing is just browse through all my images in my paint folder and just pick something that looks cool. Well at least this what I used to do til I made my own texture

I am still confused though. a) I noticed it let me upload 2 different skins both with my customer ID. I suppose people will automatically get my latest skin

b) Let's say I find a great looking skin when I browse their database made by Jav or something. How would I go about finding this skin on my local paint folder? So far what I've been doing is just browse through all my images in my paint folder and just pick something that looks cool. Well at least this what I used to do til I made my own texture

a) I don't know what happens. I assume it just makes a second file like say for instance 42094(2).tga which would not work. Unless they have a system that only downloads the newest file for the desktop downloader. I don't know if they have anything like that though.

b) You download it, change the member ID to your ID. Then save it to the correct folder.

this is what i created for my Mazda, supposed to replicate the Hatsune Miku GT300 BMW/Porsche/Ferrari

29d8tnt.png

i would take a screenshot of it on the car but alt-F11 doesn't seem to be working (i'm on a mac using bootcamp for iracing)

this is what i created for my Mazda, supposed to replicate the Hatsune Miku GT300 BMW/Porsche/Ferrari

29d8tnt.png

i would take a screenshot of it on the car but alt-F11 doesn't seem to be working (i'm on a mac using bootcamp for iracing)

I am too and all I did was use the print screen function on the screen keyboard.

hear hear! I still have no clue how to work the bloody site! haha maybe over this long weekend I can give the site a closer look over.
:dunce:

Just a modified version of a skin by Fredrik Follestad:

Hankook_Radical.jpg

He really is a master at skinning and great guy!

Back