Is it somebody who has a volvo 240?

• Thread starter volvodude4
  • 11 comments
I'm getting pretty fed up with people posting requests, never to pursue it. and dont mark it as completed either...

There a lot if them and waste time here if not doing anything at all. Put requests up and disappear of site ;):)

Yeah, there are good guys like Mr Evil (oh the irony:P) who offer the cars or whatever, but the one requesting it just dissapears, it's ungrateful is what it is.

Last edited:
There are a lot here who are not like that, who work hard and help each other out.
Let's not be unfair to them because of a few fly-by-nighters, that wouldn't be cool.
I been here too long to be a nuisance because I needed some help this time around.

We all needed help at some time, I continue helping others after completing all mine.
If I didn't I would be just as bad as those who fall short on the front side of things.

Last edited:
I edited my last post a bit since when I read it to myself, it kind of sounded like I was accusing @Mr Evil , which was not the case. and I see your point @Dark Motor , I for one came here seeking help, and stayed to help others.
And I can totally understand going here requesting something and not returning the favour, thats fine, maybe they dont have anything to offer. But I do expect them to stick around long enough to say thank you and mark the thread as completed.

et_
I edited my last post a bit since when I read it to myself, it kind of sounded like I was accusing @Mr Evil , which was not the case. and I see your point @Dark Motor , I for one came here seeking help, and stayed to help others.
And I can totally understand going here requesting something and not returning the favour, thats fine, maybe they dont have anything to offer. But I do expect them to stick around long enough to say thank you and mark the thread as completed.

Its ok mate . i get the point Earlier . you dont need to explain :cheers:

Robby is right tho, there are several abandoned threads.
Don't know what some were thinking when posting here.

We would need specialized marketplace mods that remove them (but its only 1 week left so it does'nt matter now.:)

Back