Isn't PD more silent than usual?

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 112 comments
Italy
Italy
karsten_beoulve
I was wondering, is it just me or lately PD is more silent and "working in the darkness" than usual? Also we do not get any kind of "news" or "insider" informations and @Jordan and @amar212 haven't shared anything new.

Something big is boiling, or maybe it's PD shifting attention to next generation? Or maybe it's all as usual and it's just me? :D

I was wondering, is it just me or lately PD is more silent and "working in the darkness" than usual? Also we do not get any kind of "news" or "insider" informations and @Jordan and @amar212 haven't shared anything new.

Something big is boiling, or maybe it's PD shifting attention to next generation? Or maybe it's all as usual and it's just me? :D

At least PD have darkness to work with. Not all developers have that luxury.

I just want to know where the Vision GT cars have gone. We were looking at two a month for a while but since the announcement of the Toyota VGT, (which was just a racing version of a car already in the game) nothing!!

1.12 has been pretty good though, if every update adds that much replay factor I'll be happy.

Last edited:

Well, what do they usually do?

I've read somewhere that 2 relevant Sony first party titles are to be announced for the PS4 next Christmas. Maybe...

Not sure really. Seems as its just moving alng nothing new to complain about.

@Allek when I went to gamestop yesterday and changed a preorder I asked if gt7 was preorderable and it was. They said it was allredy announced. Estimated was q4 2015.

Either a new VGT car or something else is in the works but we can never be sure.

I've been too busy doing practice laps on Sierra working through every premium car in chronological order to notice...

I'm guessing we're just waiting for the next VGT pre-announcement or the next content update to appear, as usual.

Ironic how all the talk is of VGT's. Seems like people are so used to them now they don't even expect any real cars anymore. Kind of sad really.
Nothing wrong with expecting a new VGT car. Usually a new VGT car means a new update with all sorts of additional surprises, be it other planned cars to be added into the normal dealerships, or customization features, or new tracks, or whatever.

Last edited:
PD probably prepare special update to respond of the PCars release next month.
Exactly. I'm guessing Spec 2 mid-November to try and steal the thunder from the first sim racer on the PS4. Community features, couple of VGT's, couple of surprise minor features. I think they are struggling getting the CM to work and I'm doubtful it'll make Spec 2 or the game at all.

Back