Jaguar XFR '10

• Thread starter Chico acsc
  • 43 comments
Portugal
Lisboa
Chico_acsc
Hi,

Looking for the car in the title, stock (non-tuned, but oil change is fine though), up to 1000km.

In return, I can trade any (reasonable, lol) number of museum cards, gear and horns of which I have more than one; also, any paint chips, as long as I have them. Or I can just buy you a premium car.

Check my items in mygranturismo or ask for them here and I'll tell you if I have them.

Thanks in advance.

(Got the 370Z and the Jag already) Thanks Golyadkin!

Last edited:
Hi,

Looking for the cars in the title, stock (non-tuned, but oil change is fine though), up to 1000km.

In return, I can offer any (reasonable, lol) number of museum cards, gear and horns of which I have more than one; also, any paint chips, as long as I have them.

Check my items in mygranturismo or ask for them here and I'll tell you if I have them.

Thanks in advance.

WHAT color and condition are your seleen s7 and spoon civic type r '00

@car collecter

Sorry, need those for my collection... :)

And I bought them used, so I don't think it would help you I think, since you're a 0/0/0 collector, right?

@wrapture

I have that one already, thanks.

The jag is a prize car on top gear special events ;) and the 370z Academy you need a ticket 12 or the car :)

Good Luck ! 👍

The jag is a prize car on top gear special events ;) and the 370z Academy you need a ticket 12 or the car :)

Good Luck ! 👍

I have the prize already, but I tuned it before I knew it was unique...

And since there are almost 50 level 12 cars, I don't like my odds of getting the Nissan from a ticket...

Obrigado!

And since there are almost 50 level 12 cars, I don't like my odds of getting the Nissan from a ticket...

Obrigado!

Ah portugues , try to back up 1 ticket 12 with USB.

Tenta agora :)

Obrigado!

Level 12 ticket has 28 cars. The odds are 1/28... 👍

Chat you soon... :)

BTW, another portuguese... eh, eh... :crazy:

Chico,

I certainly went after the 370Z Tuned Car with avengence recently. I had been duplicating Level 12 tickets with a second account. After stockpiling three of these tickets on one saved game, I would give all three a try at once, then reload game if it didn't yield the 370Z. It took awhile. Nearly the highest end of tries as probability mathematics would suggest, actually (I know; I'm a dork).

To the point, I have a 370Z that is 0/0/0 (Premium Le Mans Blue) sitting on my alternate account that I could send you. I have a trade set up for today, but I haven't heard back from the person. Do you have any DLC special paints that you're willing to send me in exchange? I didn't buy the DLC paint pack. Any of the different chromes/weird ones from that set would be welcome. I would prefer only single copies of a given paint. I could trade right now if you like.

Chica,

I certainly went after the 370Z Tuned Car with avengence recently. I had been duplicating Level 12 tickets with a second account. After stockpiling three of these tickets on one saved game, I would give all three a try at once, then reload game if it didn't yield the 370Z. It took awhile. Nearly the highest end of tries as probability mathematics would suggest, actually (I know; I'm a dork).

To the point, I have a 370Z that is 0/0/0 (Premium Le Mans Blue) sitting on my alternate account that I could send you. I have a trade set up for today, but I haven't heard back from the person. Do you have any DLC special paints that you're willing to send me in exchange? I didn't buy the DLC paint pack. Any of the different chromes/weird ones from that set would be welcome. I would prefer only single copies of a given paint. I could trade right now if you like.

I have bought the dlc paints, how do I know which ones are rare?

Name your preference, if you have them!

Oh. Makes sense though. I can always buy something from the OCD/UCD/Dealer, paint it and send the car right?

Ok, that would be fine. Do you happen to have the Toyota FT-86 Concept '11? Could you paint that in one of the DLC chromes and send it over? If you don't have the Toyota FT-86 Concept '11, then how about buying an RX-8 Type S from the New Car Dealership and slapping one of the paints on that?

Anyone know of a list of all the paints included in the DLC paint pack? I'm searching GTPlanet Forums at the moment and not able to find a tally of this.

Ok, that would be fine. Do you happen to have the Toyota FT-86 Concept '11? Could you paint that in one of the DLC chromes and send it over? If you don't have the Toyota FT-86 Concept '11, then how about buying an RX-8 Type S from the New Car Dealership and slapping one of the paints on that?

I have that one, I can dupe it to you. It has an oil change and i had installed other wheels, though. Let me know if that's okay.

Check the DLC paint database on the forums and choose your favourites. (Top of the marketplace forum)

If you also have the Jaguar XFR, i'd be happy to send you more painted cars.

I do have the Jaguar XFR '10. It is 0/0/0 and painted in Indigo. Can we line the Jaguar trade up for a different day? How about Monday? I have another trade pending, and I would like to keep a slot open should I hear back from the other person involved in that pending trade.

I have that one, I can dupe it to you. It has an oil change and i had installed other wheels, though. Let me know if that's okay.

Check the DLC paint database on the forums and choose your favourites. (Top of the marketplace forum)

If you also have the Jaguar XFR, i'd be happy to send you more painted cars.

New wheels and an oil change don't bother me. Hang on a sec, and I'll let you know which paint I would prefer. Thanks.

Back