Jaguar XFR '10

Discussion in 'GT5 Marketplace' started by Chico acsc, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Chico acsc

Portugal Lisboa
    PSN:Chico_acsc

Used them up, sorry. I didn't consider trading at the time... :banghead:
  2. Golyadkin

NY, NY
    PSN:GTP_Sparkaloo

I would like the RX-8 Type S to be painted in a color from the GT JAPANESE 001-010 series. I would prefer 007 or 008. Is that possible? Also, please note that the 370Z Tuned Car will be coming from PSN: Tree4kid. You can send the car to this account, too. That will be fine.
  3. NISMOclutchKICK

Canada Quebec
    PSN:NISMO_ClutchKICK

I would like to the 350z gt academy. I trade any car for it ... Got the gtr gracademy to trade
  4. Golyadkin

NY, NY

A Car Collector,

I have some of the level tickets that I would be willing to trade. Give me a second, and I will let you know which ones I have.
  5. Chico acsc

Portugal Lisboa

Sending RX8 Japanese 007 to Tree4kid, okay?
  6. Golyadkin

NY, NY

Ok. I'll send over the 370Z now.
  7. Golyadkin

NY, NY

Thanks for the RX-8. Do you want to arrange a different trade for the Jaguar XFR '10 (Indigo) for Monday?
  8. Chico acsc

Portugal Lisboa

Did you get the paint to work?

I'd love the Jag, thanks. You still want the Toyota? With Japanese 008?
  9. Golyadkin

NY, NY

The RX-8 Type S '07 appears to be the "GT Japanese 007-W" color, but the paint chip it gave is just a Brilliant Black (maybe the original color). No worries. It was worth a shot. Thanks for the trade.
  10. Golyadkin

NY, NY

Sure, Japanese 008 Toyota FT-86 Concept '11 for my Jag XFR on Monday. Sounds good. The Jaguar XFR '10 will not be coming from that alternate PSN account. It will be coming from the GTP_Sparkaloo. I'll send you a friend request on that one now.
  11. Chico acsc

Portugal Lisboa

You serious? Damn. Can I make it up to you?

I can still send you the Toyota if you want it, or any other buyable car, for that matter, after the reset.
  12. A car collecter

United States manchester NH
    PSN:o/o/o cars only

Colors are;
    MATTES
    nero nemesis
    bianco canopus
    marrone apus

DLC PAINTS
    arancio argos
    stratus white
    purple
    light white
    aqua blue (PM3)

Open to offers ANY
  13. Does this car show up in the UCD?
  14. Golyadkin

NY, NY

From my experience of keeping a close eye on the Used Car Dealership to buy doubles of everything and this thread: http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134149

it looks like the Jaguar XFR never shows up in the UCD. It's a gift car that you win once in the normal process of completing the game. From myGranTurismo.net http://www.mygranturismo.net/eventlist.php?cid=364 it looks like one can win it from the Special Event at the Top Gear Test Track at the advanced level. If my memory serves me well, that's the event where you drive one of the Kubelwagen or Schwimwagens around the Top Gear Test Track. It was an easy challenge so long as you kept your peripheral vision on the look out for crossing traffic and didn't overdo the throttle at the high end (the thing topped out around 40mph).
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012