Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line and Home Racing Suit for FREE! works EU account only

• Thread starter Sania
  • 761 comments
I had to wait at that gray box for a while. Even though it doesn't load, it's still sending the data about your grudges, so leave it a little while before you refresh.

this?
if yes, just refresh the page and go to profile and your code is ready, look again first post...

Doesn't really help since hitting refresh resets the whole process and you have to play the game all over again. I'm gonna try IE cause firefox never works with stuff like this.

IE can't even run the game, this is hilarious.

Last edited:
I left the grey box till it said done in my status bar (about 5 min) and still nothing in my profile. May have to try google chrome next.

I have tried all 3 major browsers, even used a VPN connection and still nothing. :(

Doesn't really help since hitting refresh resets the whole process and you have to play the game all over again. I'm gonna try IE cause firefox never works with stuff like this.

IE can't even run the game, this is hilarious.

No, he's right. Hit refresh and then select GT5 Profile from the menu. I've not managed to make my grudges load, but I do now have the code.

Sania, thanks very much for pointing this out to us 👍

Can someone confirm that this does not work for American players?

Tried to enter my unique codes and I get the message "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries." for both numbers. I double checked that I entered the codes correctly and still no go. Seems to be a UK only offer.

Yer I'd be very grateful if somebody could wing a code my way, if I get it working on my end here i'll be very surprised.

Thanks

You lot remember to select "My Locale" so your firends won't have to accept. As the guy on the first page said, "My Locale" contains people who have pre-approved what's needed.

Working

I first tried using my own friends for selecting people but they need to accept, as the guy on the first page said, it's better to use people who have pre-accepted from the "my locale" group when you're supposed to select three more people.

OP, mad props

OK, who want my code? I'm in the US and this is EU only 👎
Seem like Firefox is having problem with this. I tried everything and only Internet Explorer works.

Tried to enter my unique codes and I get the message "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries." for both numbers. I double checked that I entered the codes correctly and still no go. Seems to be a UK only offer.

Could you send me the codes in a PM then? I'm in the UK :sly:

Worked fine for me.
Had to do the Phototour two times because I didnt use the "My locales".
After this I got the code.

It does not work with american psn accounts!
Just used my German account and there is my nice new jag. :D

THANKS!

Doesn't wok on my EURO account. I have the DL and it installs but when I go to the game, the SLS amg is all that's there.

Doesn't wok on my EURO account. I have the DL and it installs but when I go to the game, the SLS amg is all that's there.

Hmm, maybe it's genuinely localised then.. Think you could send it my way to check if it works? :sly:

I have finally managed to get my own personal code aswell as the one HN7 sent me which I already used, I don't need 2 codes so am willing to send it to the first person to reply directly to this message, just quote this message so I know you read it.

Edit - Will only send to EU users.

I have finally managed to get my own personal code aswell as the one HN7 sent me which I already used, I don't need 2 codes so am willing to send it to the first person to reply directly to this message, just quote this message so I know you read it.

hi and thanks =)

PM me please. :)

Back