Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line and Home Racing Suit for FREE! works EU account only

• Thread starter Sania
  • 761 comments
Just so you know for those wondering where the car shows up, I got a message telling me the car had been added to the garage before the main menu loaded. So if you don't get the message then it mustn't have worked. You do know that you have to go to the store and enter the code, then download the file for the car??

I've been using the Trial Mountain Circuit to compare single lap times of various cars and I've just set a faster time in the XJ13 than I did in the Zonder :drool:

i used the jaguar code, dont really use playstation home so if some one wants they can use my code for race suit.

26ME E3BC JP8F

Auzzam.

Just so you know for those wondering where the car shows up, I got a message telling me the car had been added to the garage before the main menu loaded. So if you don't get the message then it mustn't have worked. You do know that you have to go to the store and enter the code, then download the file for the car??

I've been using the Trial Mountain Circuit to compare single lap times of various cars and I've just set a faster time in the XJ13 than I did in the Zonder :drool:

Are you not a mod of FIFA Virtual Pro?

Thanks Sania, just got the car and suit. Glad I stumbled on this thread.

Its a lovely car - and sounds absolutely amazing in the exterior view.

I wonder if us US guys could use a UK proxy and try it..

If you mean getting to facebook, US can get it just fine and get a code. The problem is you can't use the car without an EU version of GT5. I even tested this by using my code on a UK account on my US PSN, downloaded the Jag, but nothing shows up in game.

If someone in EU could figure out if was giftable though, that would clear things up once and for all.

If you mean getting to facebook, US can get it just fine and get a code. The problem is you can't use the car without an EU version of GT5. I even tested this by using my code on a UK account on my US PSN, downloaded the Jag, but nothing shows up in game.

If someone in EU could figure out if was giftable though, that would clear things up once and for all.

I'm guessing all the people you send a grudge to must play a game of "Shot in the Dark"?

i mean put a UK proxy in your ps3 network settings
http://nntime.com/proxy-country/United-Kingdom-01.htm

Then try to launch that UK account and see if it adds the car, the game might phone home and think its in the Uk and add the car.

I logged into a friends psn account who has the CE chromeline cars, downloaded them, then went to my account and the game added them.. but then when i started hte game again later, the cars where gone.. im thinking if i would have added them to favorites or something , the game might hold onto them better.

for u guys in the states.. get the code, give someone here in the eu the code who can create a new (fake?) account, get the car then ship it (gift it) back to you.. Ive got the code but i cant check if it works before tomorrow.... maybe i could help.......... maybe

Wow got it, Thank you for sharing was very generous and thanks for taking the time!

If anyone is struggling all you do is click on recent players after each play then refresh!

The grudges will always show as 0

The percentage 'unlock content' will go up by 25% each time you play.

Thanks to the OP, that's a really nice car.

I tried to use it on the Expert Historic Racing Car Cup, it's listed as a typical opponent there but when I try to enter the race it says that I don't match the entry requirements

Years: 1979 or earlier.

Is this a bug - anyone else see the same thing?

It's buggy but it worked, just play it 4 times as explained and then refresh after each time it freezes then go to profile and codes are on the right

Worked just like the OP said it would. Car showed up in garage. Changed to it, and it sounded sweet as a nut :)

Just went into Home for the first time in ages, and was presented with a notice saying that a gt racing suit could be acquired by watching the gt5 trailer in the theatre. Have no idea if it is the same racing suit as the facebook competition.

Thanks to the OP, that's a really nice car.

I tried to use it on the Expert Historic Racing Car Cup, it's listed as a typical opponent there but when I try to enter the race it says that I don't match the entry requirements

Years: 1979 or earlier.

Is this a bug - anyone else see the same thing?

I mentioned it on the first page. I went to check as it's the only thing I'd use it for. I'm sure it's like that for a good reason.

Back