Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line and Home Racing Suit for FREE! works EU account only

• Thread starter Sania
  • 761 comments
How the hell does this work, that timer stays at 00:00, i can only click that first camera and it says "too fast, slow down" or something like that..

The gt5 gear acquired for watching the trailer in Home is different to the facebook gt5 gear.

That Planetary Go! song is growing on me :)

i did it 3 times without selecting locale, i just did it 4 more times selecting locale, and it works!! so i did it 7 times LOL...wooo i love my XJ chromeline!!

How the hell does this work, that timer stays at 00:00, i can only click that first camera and it says "too fast, slow down" or something like that..

Anyone having the same problem as i do? I can't get it to start counting.. if anyone has a spare code i would apreciate it! :)

Last edited:
I'm also having problems actually nominating grudges. As soon as I select a recent player, it goes to the 'who's your grudge with' window and does not go any further, it just hangs.

Refreshing just sends it right back to the start unfortunately, so I have been retrying for the last 2 hours with no reward.

Anyone have a method for working around this problem?

Still no luck... this is doing my head in. Anyone else have a similar problem.

I had no idea getting an unlock code would be such hard work!

Stupid game just doesn't work, i have only one camera available, nothing happens, there's a big "3" number standing there and stopwatch staying still.. wtf..

I think I'm going to call it quits for now.

If anyone else in the US has a spare code they can't use, I would really appreciate it.

Seems lots of people have the issue described in my earlier post. It is impossible to add grudges for some reason.

I can't find a way around it.

I'd advise everyone to try playing the game again and then adding grudges. For some reason the add a grudge button doesn't work beforehand. I played a second game, chose 4 additional users (from my locale) and got the prizes.

I'm off to bed, good luck to all the folk trying this, I may have a code to give away tomorrow if I can use my cat's Facebook account :P

I'd advise everyone to try playing the game again and then adding grudges. For some reason the add a grudge button doesn't work beforehand. I played a second game, chose 4 additional users (from my locale) and got the prizes.

I'm off to bed, good luck to all the folk trying this, I may have a code to give away tomorrow if I can use my cat's Facebook account :P

I think I've played it a few times and still have the problem, but will give it another go. Cheers mate.

Edit: Nope, it is still impossible to set grudges... frustrating.

Last edited:
Finally got it, had to do it 4 times and add one of the players every time, didnt see my friends as grudges.

Shame you can't sell it but! Must be worth a bit!

This was my problem , I had to play it 4 times.. Result.. sweet car.

Works perfectly for me following the steps in OP. I made 2 facebook accounts (and 2 new email accounts for them) and got 2 codes. Will give one away to the first person who PMs me since I cannot use them anyway, but am saving the other one for a possible future trade (if the codes still work in a few weeks) when I get back to my ps3 in a couple of weeks.

Back