Jakedog Tuning Garage - G27 updated tunes out

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 390 comments
Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11

Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11.jpg

Photo courtesy of @shmibal_GT
Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11.jpg

Last edited:
abs on The others off Dino is cant Control with ds3 )) but ı see Dino drivers going incredible ı want know... how can they Control?

tcs or asm all is off .ı use ur dino setup but cant Control it. spin very easy . other Dino drivers going very fast ı am not rookie too

It maybe because if the update It was built in I am in Boise and will be back on my PS3 on Sunday. Will defiantly give it a look.
Thank you for the issue as well.

tcs or asm all is off .ı use ur dino setup but cant Control it. spin very easy . other Dino drivers going very fast ı am not rookie too
Hey again sorry for the late response I justs know got on my PS3 about a day ago and have been practicing for my races this Sunday. But to the point. When you said the Dino was acting up was yours at 450 or 500PP. Because at 450 it drive alright I have no problems with oversteer.

How can that be 660 when u put it on 96% of its power?! So this is for the 600pp class if I'm now wrong?!
Btw will this set up work for the Nurb Nordschliefe as well or?!
This car is setup on 650PP and will work alright on Nür just a little bit of touch ups here and there.

This car is setup on 650PP and will work alright on Nür just a little bit of touch ups here and there.

I bought a brand new Raybirg and it's 647/648 pp so how can u have more pp then me bro?!

By touch here touch there u mean playing with downforce a bit and transmission?

I'm having hard time finding the right set up tho...

I bought a brand new Raybirg and it's 647/648 pp so how can u have more pp then me bro?!

By touch here touch there u mean playing with downforce a bit and transmission?

I'm having hard time finding the right set up tho...
Ya just play with the downforce a bit along with the transmission. And did you out an oil change on the car? Because that could be your reason.

Ya just play with the downforce a bit along with the transmission. And did you out an oil change on the car? Because that could be your reason.

I bought it new, tune up to max 648pp and till now I've drove it I think around 500km...sooo , change oil?

Ya most likely my HSV-010 doesn't have that many miles so try and see.

I drive it every day on the Nurb, so far 5:55.522 on a ps3 controller... As I can c, other r faster, some r on 5.45.XXY, but I think on a wheel, but anWay, I'll change my oil then then l c...

I drive it every day on the Nurb, so far 5:55.522 on a os3 controller... As I can c, other r faster, some r on 5.45.XXY, but I think on a wheel, but anWay, I'll change my oil then then l c...
Ok and ya I am just getting into the tuning area so I don't expect to be as fast as @praiano63.

If u have a wheel then only practice and u'll be fine.

I don't have the damn wheel the damn controller ist killing me!!
Ya me too. And also with tuning the car it was setup at a pretty flat track so maybe lower the spring rate.

Ya me too. And also with tuning the car it was setup at a pretty flat track so maybe lower the spring rate.

The Nurb is a bumpy track, so right combination of the car hight and the stiffness of the spring should be ok, but on u're set up I have a solid beginning!

The Nurb is a bumpy track, so right combination of the car hight and the stiffness of the spring should be ok, but on u're set up I have a solid beginning!
Ya and solid beginnings is what I am mostly after just to get people interested in tuning and try it out for themselves.

Back