JENKINS, The Gran Turismo Cat

• Thread starter MadmuppGT
  • 615 comments
gtkitty1.png

I can only dream of this thread reaching the levels of the great sheep debate of 2011... or the raging heated scandal that was 2Dtree gate!

This is more a light hearted affair to see if theres is a genuine story behing this cat and maybe the dog... as there is obvious attention to detail gone into them.

Dude knows his pussy, good eye!

Ah so you know of these great stories that we must keep burning on! I too hope this story is told about the cat and that this thread reaches epic-hood.

Wow, pehaps i should check out Photomode more. Generally haven't taken photos in the darker/dark photomode locations, i'd prefer ones not in a city or with any clutter in the background.

I can't belive that PD took the time to completely make a cat look so real and that much better than half of the cars in the game itself. Lol this thread made my day.

Go back to one-liner school. :ouch:

Meow, then . . . no need to have a hissy fit:

While Cosbusters' post obviously refers to GT5, and is that of a genuine GT5 fan, as a decades-long married man, the sublimely subtle (and unintended) innuendo in his post was anti-climactic and inescapable - especially after the humourous one-liners (including yours) preceding that set the mind up for such a connection.

The post-coital kiss of the second line was a compliment to GT5 - and on topic.

Back