JENKINS, The Gran Turismo Cat

• Thread starter MadmuppGT
  • 615 comments
Seriously makes you wonder where their priorities are though. I mean, imagine Kaz in the studio thinking "Hmm.. So we make more premium cars, or we put a cat in the game... GUYS, SCREW THE NEW ASTON AND DESIGN A CAT!"

KinLM
Seriously makes you wonder where their priorities are though. I mean, imagine Kaz in the studio thinking "Hmm.. So we make more premium cars, or we put a cat in the game... GUYS, SCREW THE NEW ASTON AND DESIGN A CAT!"

1 cat says nothing about PD's priorities. It's not like one cat cost you any tracks or cars.

KinLM
It was a joke, grow up.

Not sure what you mean by 'grow up', considering 1. I've been here awhile 2. my actual age.

Jokes should be funny. That didn't seem funny, but the humor was likely lost in translation. Hard to tell what's serious and what isn't when you see the constant nit picking throughout here.

McClarenDesign
Not sure what you mean by 'grow up', considering 1. I've been here awhile 2. my actual age.

Jokes should be funny. That didn't seem funny, but the humor was likely lost in translation. Hard to tell what's serious and what isn't when you see the constant nit picking throughout here.

It was just some bad humor in the fact that people complain how it took them forever to make the game and there's 800 standard cars, etc. (I'm not one of those who complains, I'm fine with the game as it is). I was just joking by saying that they spent their time making cats instead of cars. I'm not a comedian or anything, so I didn't think it would be funny. But that's all it is, I'm not nitpicking.

Hissssssss.

Easy there, boys, it's just a fun thread - a break from the serious stuff when we're after chewing on Kaz's ass.

And don't upset McClarenD - he's the Godfather of Jenkins. Upset Mac and you upset Jenkins.

On Topic : So now we have Jenkins with the power to bi-locate. What next?

Has anyone at GTP taken any pics at the new location?

Last edited:
Leave it to photon to break up a cat fight.

I haven't seen him in the new location. Whoever posts one here next wins the internet.

Some have him, some don't. Another one of GT5's little mysteries.

Gives some pause to the racing. There is no download clause that says the cat should be out of the bag all the time but this habit of disappearing is funny. Furry funny.

Kyoto-Shoren-in-6.jpg

Tested and approved.

Lewis_Hamilton_
I wonder if anyone has gone to the effort of making a PSN ID such as GTP_Jenkins or Jenkins_The_Cat?

I'm signing him up on Google+ tonight, and will update regularly.

photonrider
Trust Jenkins' Godfather to locate that runaway pussy. Proven now that Jenkins can bi-locate. How many lives has this cat got?

I have a nose for pussy.

Jenkins tune

As somebody asked for a tune for Jenkins some time ago: Well – here you are!

Unfortunately there is no BM (big cat modification) available for Jenkins, so we will have to be content with common street cat tuning.

While it's true there is no BM Mod, there is a CB one available (Catbus Mod). I think Jenkins has had the Catbus mod & gone walkabout!

catbus.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny! :dopey:

Last edited:
VBR
While it's true there is no BM Mod, there is a CB one available (Catbus Mod). I think Jenkins has had the Catbus mod & gone walkabout!

catbus.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny! :dopey:

Cat-Bus? What a cat-tastrophe!

Here's the NASCAR Jenkins Mod (sponsored by CAT):

cup_CAT_car.jpg

And here's Jenkins Mod #6:

cat_car.jpg

Last edited:
Well I see this wonderfully informative thread on the secret life of GT5's pussy fell by the wayside for a moment - guess it took a wrong turn for a moment.

I'm signing him up on Google+ tonight, and will update regularly.

What's the latest on Jenkins? Is he migrating to GT6? Is he still around in the last update? Is he only in the two spots he locates?

The cat must come back!

I am hoping we can get him in GT6... I heard somewhere that Jenkins has actually been removed from GT5. I have to go see for myself. If this is true then someone needs to ask Kaz to put him back in.

Wow, a racing/driving game and all you guys can find to talk about is a pussycat. :lol::lol: Next you'll be trying to hybrid the damn thing. :lol::lol::lol: ( I painted mine Deep Pink Metallic.) :sly:

Back