JENKINS, The Gran Turismo Cat

• Thread starter MadmuppGT
  • 615 comments
That is wonderful. I love cats myself and it's really nice of PD to go that extra distance to make a little treat for us all. 👍

The clowns in this thread on the other hand...........
shakehead.gif

Looks like an Abyssinian. 👍

abyssinian.jpg

I'd like to see the Brazilian version. Giggity. :mischievous:

I can say that generally the brazillian haircut looks good on these...

But always dependant on the ammount of fur... :sly:

That is wonderful. I love cats myself and it's really nice of PD to go that extra distance to make a little treat for us all. 👍

The clowns in this thread on the other hand...........
shakehead.gif

C'mon, I love cats too! Have 3 in da house... very smart pets.

But GTP needed a thread like this. And PD put the cat there for fun, so, lets have it!

I was photo shooting on a custom Tuscany track when I thought I saw a dude with a Hitler/Charlie Chaplin moustache.

Turns out I was wrong - I did Nazi it very well.

I used to have the GT logo with a cat between the letters as my avatar. Once you see it you cannot unsee it. Meow Turismo.

Yeah, I think so. I had it on my work PC but I'm at home now so can't post it. It was in a thread at the Help Desk about the GT logo that went slightly off topic. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Since we're talking Asian cat, it's most likely obscured by a bush.

Shaved ones always remind me of naked mole rats. Only uglier.

-

How can I have missed this thread for two days? Off to Kyoto I go!

PD needs a We Love Cats video, only instead of pushing toy cars down slides, it's hundreds of cats.

*hopefully not to risky, if it is I will delete asap*
I wont tell if you dont... good lord!

PD needs a We Love Cats video, only instead of pushing toy cars down slides, it's hundreds of cats.

I think theres laws against that sort of thing... but I could be mistaken, guess theres only one way to find out!

Plus over 100 comments already *raises glass* to Jenkins, the GTKitty! haha

Back