JSTC400 (GT300) Series! Season 1 Races Complete

• Thread starter alefin
  • 2,696 comments

Would you be in favor of including the Toyota MR-S in the series?

• Yes, please include the Toyota MR-S.

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, please don't include the Toyota MR-S.

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Most left the room. Im still struggling to get pace out of this thing. Either oversteer or more undetsteer into turns.

I had to reset my modem, and clear my cache, oh well another time, you might need to fiddle with your anti roll bars and your down force,

This looks like fun so I would like to join. I do have a potential conflict that should be sorted out shortly and I will miss a couple of races at the end of November and the first of December due to a planned vacation. BOB0011/BOB0011 either the Toyota Celica or the Lexus IS350

Anyone going to be on later before the race? I'd like to get some laps in beforehand so I can see what it's like driving around others.

I would of launched a race tonight, but my daughter is here all weekend so I'm out for the count. Next week before the spot race or Sunday I'm down to host one' 👍

I'll join this if there is space mate, Lexus if I can.

Edit - I thought this was skengs series but on closer inspection it isn't! I'd still like to join though.

Last edited:
I'm in the mid-low 1:22s around Motegi east in the MRS. It's a little slower than the other cars. I know more time can be had from it though.

1:21:7 is my fastest around Motegi east, also can I say how fantastic these cars are, they are beautiful to drive with tons of grip but a nice power kick out of a corner making the car twich abit it's so much fun

A couple of drivers alternated between cars and all found the Celica exponentially faster than the rest, Silvia being slowest.

Anyone up to test abit tonight?

Nobody in the room could get anywhere near Skeng's time, we were all hitting similar times for ages at 22's to 24's and as soon as the celica came out it was 19's. Once the race started i watched and you could just see how easy it was for Skeng to drive up to the back of the leaders. You wouldn't even have to try to win the races in that car.

Skeng is really fast but that Celica even by his estimation is too fast.
And in his words the Silvia is "crap". :lol:

Okay power decrease or weight increase or both, also btw that Celica was build on a Supra GT 500 chassis which is probably why it handles so good

Hard work's already been done for you :D.

Feel free to use either of the following specifications. Good luck with the series!

YMhHf.png

rb1oX.png

Lets have some test sessions in the week and try to balance the cars , i have the silvia the celica and the the rx7 , i think i have the lexus too . Ill get the premium subaru in the week

Wardez
Hard work's already been done for you :D.

Feel free to use either of the following specifications. Good luck with the series!

Thanks alot mate , this should help us guys

The Silvia's not practical to run with the rest of the cars, it's a dog that can never be brought up to speed.

Is anyboby racing in a lobby? I keep getting a message saying 'Unable to conect to server, This function cannot be used'. I've never seen this message before.

I've got it before, GT5 can be very weird sometimes. If anyone has a room up I'll be on asap. And it's nice to see you again Wardez. :)

Back