JSTC400 (GT300) Series! Season 1 Races Complete

• Thread starter alefin
  • 2,696 comments

Would you be in favor of including the Toyota MR-S in the series?

• Yes, please include the Toyota MR-S.

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, please don't include the Toyota MR-S.

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
joetruckv8
Incedent Report: Lap 32 Mike & Phil
Some of the stewarts reported back that Mike Grove pushes Phil off track and is issued a drive thru penalty for this move.

30 sec penalty <---- Mike Grove

This should conclude all the incidents for the Grand Valley Rd so Alefin can draw up the final points and we can crown or Champion!!!

I find it funny how he still says he did nothing wrong and instead claimed that I tried to push him off. At least Tyler knows when he messes up and apologizes.

I find it funny how he still says he did nothing wrong and instead claimed that I tried to push him off. At least Tyler knows when he messes up and apologizes.

He's talking about the bump you gave him in the s's section which made him lose his grip with his car and flew of into the grass before the hairpin. After that when you got along side of him he forced you off into the cat litter, but it clearly looks like a retaliation move because of the bump you gave him before the hairpin. 👍

I didnt even bump him, it was a rub accross his bumper because he was already out of shape running wide and I had no-where to go. Then I waited even though I had no part in it, he runs wide at hairpin and he still takes me out. It's BS. He's just looking for a reason to whinge.

There's been two 'problem people' in this series in Mike and Tyler. I'm not picking on them, just saying they've been getting the most heat. And not just by me as evidenced above. Just be a bit more careful where you're placing your car. I don't hold grudges so to me it doesn't matter if you try to run me off the road because you got passed on the straight, or if you just bump into me trying to pass.

I didnt even bump him, it was a rub accross his bumper because he was already out of shape running wide and I had no-where to go. Then I waited even though I had no part in it, he runs wide at hairpin and he still takes me out. It's BS. He's just looking for a reason to whinge.

There are some whingers around these parts.

How many incidents were actually his fault? The one in the video a page or two back sure wasn't his fault, yet i'm sure it went down in the books as one.

How many incidents were actually his fault? The one in the video a page or two back sure wasn't his fault, yet i'm sure it went down in the books as one.

Who? For Tyler and Mike we have 3 and 2 strikes against them respectively each with some unreported incidents from other drivers voicing their dis-pleasure as well.
Tyler is at least showing some attempt to put things right though.

And for the record and in reality, on my videos both incidents were their fault. You'd have to be on crack to doubt it.

Last edited:
Can you link your video's.

And no doubt man, I believe you.. I'm just saying in this video... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8011825#post8011825

It is not Tylers fault at all. And If I was in a points race and just did that, I would wait till the guy was up to speed again, because it was entirely my fault.

I haven't raced the guy in a while so I can't comment on his normal ability. I'm just saying that incident should not count against him in any way.

Phil I'm not sure if the incident where you tapped Mike is on your links, but I definitely have got to learn to convert ps3 file to whatever that youtube accepts so I can post some killer videos myself. I had this incredible spin save at spa with heavy damage and its was a epic save at the time and it want to air it on gtp!!!

All is in the pass now so we can focus on season 2, and all drivers should be aware of all drivers style in our series from here on out. The penalty system is going to go thru re work for season 2, because there was some incidents that were so brutal that even giving the spot back isn't enough. Meaning had his been F1 for example the driver causing the issue would have been called in for a causing collision drive thru penalty. Zach & Dave have some ideas they're throwing around on the season 2 discussion form.

Can you link your video's.

And no doubt man, I believe you.. I'm just saying in this video... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8011825#post8011825

It is not Tylers fault at all. And If I was in a points race and just did that, I would wait till the guy was up to speed again, because it was entirely my fault.

I haven't raced the guy in a while so I can't comment on his normal ability. I'm just saying that incident should not count against him in any way.

He was the one complaining about it, bud :odd:. He said I ruined his race but he couldn't even control his car. Then said I passed him in the pits. If the guy can't get going after 2 tries, sorry, but that's sad. We aren't harping up old BS. Were talking about a guy purposely raging and trying to take someone- me that is- off track at GV but missing his target and ruining someone else's race.

Thanks for the input. Tyler's penalty for the Monza race had nothing to do with that youtube video, but the other one with Zach.

Working on points now.

I wasn't trying to say anything about any particular race. Just hoping that things that aren't his fault don't get pinned on him. However rage moves are stupid and deserve a season ban, In my opinion.

Anyway I will be a part of season 2 for sure, and will be hella practiced up, with a new wheel.

I wasn't trying to say anything about any particular race. Just hoping that things that aren't his fault don't get pinned on him. However rage moves are stupid and deserve a season ban, In my opinion.

Anyway I will be a part of season 2 for sure, and will be hella practiced up, with a new wheel.

I agree with the rage move idea, but I think others would feel that too extreme lol

Anyway, final points are up. I'll let you guys argue over who won lol.

Peace and thanks for racing.

Normally if pts are tied then the person with most race wins gets the championship... So with me (1) and Pepsi (0) the order should be switched no?

Haha but I'm cool to say its a tie and we both champions

Congrats to Uga for winning the other 2 championships

I'm good on my position. I finished tied for 8th though I missed 4 races. With the way I finished in each of the races I raced, I averaged around 5th or 6th place. With that in mind that would give me an easy 225points. That would mean I would be right up there at the top. But things come up and I couldn't make every race. Oh well. Next season I'm hoping that will change.

That's not all you hit :sly: j/k I'm messing with you.

Got to admit, that was funny. :)

I missed Top 10 in points by one position. That's what happens when I miss 3 races. I will be in the Top 10 next season. :)
I'll take 11th for my first season. :)

Last edited:
I'm happy with 19th, considering I missed every event since laguna seca, but its a bi product of running a series over the holiday season, cansomeone post me a link for the season 2 discussion thread?

Congratz Phil & Zach for a Double Champion Tie!!!

You guys will receive your Season 1 championship winning chassis!!!
:gtpflag:

Ooooh new car, haha will come useful next season gaining BHP instead of losing it!

Thanks man

Hot damn. Pressure is on into S2.
And Joe, if you havent sent yet, can I have a ZR1 RM? :sly:
I would like to stick with my old chassis.

Back