Kazunori Yamauchi tweets!

• Thread starter alba
  • 6,425 comments
Of the manufacturers you've listed, more than half of them are represented in the game.

PS why don't you do it yourself?

Of the manufacturers you've listed, more than half of them are represented in the game.

PS why don't you do it yourself?

I don't want to make an account on Twitter. Simple as that, really.

As far as the manufacturers go. Yea, some of them are in the game, but what I am stressing is that they have premium versions of their cars....and cars that are current. Not concepts from 2002 (aka Cadillac). RUF, too. What a shame...

CorvetteConquer
If I had a Twitter account, I'd post manufacturer logos on KY's page: RUF, Koenigsegg, Gumpert, De Tomaso, Bentley, Morgan, Pontiac, Plymouth, Cadillac, etc.

Sadly he just ignores all of it. He does listen to Japanese twitter users a lot. He usually Retweets their Tweets.

Sadly he just ignores all of it. He does listen to Japanese twitter users a lot. He usually Retweets their Tweets.

If you had thousands of tweets daily, I'm sure you'd be sick of it as well.

Can't you guys give this poor man some rest? It's just a game.

McClarenDesign
If you had thousands of tweets daily, I'm sure you'd be sick of it as well.

Can't you guys give this poor man some rest? It's just a game.

Yeah he just gets more complaints and requests All day. It would annoy the 🤬 out of me if I were him. He's aware of what brands people want.

I don't want to make an account on Twitter. Simple as that, really.

As far as the manufacturers go. Yea, some of them are in the game, but what I am stressing is that they have premium versions of their cars....and cars that are current. Not concepts from 2002 (aka Cadillac). RUF, too. What a shame...

And people that have a twitter account dont want to post manufacturer logos on KY's page. Simple as that, really.

Im pretty sure he knows what car manufacturers are out there...

Am I the only one surprised Kaz hasn't really mentioned anything about the supposed March update as of lately?

Am I the only one surprised that this thread came up with new posts even though Kaz hasn't tweeted? Way to get my hopes up

Am I the only one surprised Kaz hasn't really mentioned anything about the supposed March update as of lately?

Kaz not mentioning something which (or when) you'd expect him to doesn't really surprise me anymore, so no.

Yes you are. Most of this thread is off topic.

I wasn't surprised. I was being sarcastic and basically reworking the previous person's post to hint at the off topic.

He hasn't tweeted anything in a while so I am guessing he is hard at work

Yes you are. Most of this thread is off topic.

I agree with Neurotic, if KY hasn't tweeted for a while then there shouldn't be anything to discuss. Let's try to keep this thread to the relevant topic so people know when something is tweeted.👍

I had hope that PD would release the next update and DLC at the same time as the March DLC on Forza 4, but so far no news from PD or KY... the lack of news and silence from PD and KY is a bit scary...

I had hope that PD would release the next update and DLC at the same time as the March DLC on Forza 4, but so far no news from PD or KY... the lack of news and silence from PD and KY is a bit scary...
It scares me too. I hope my TV and PS3 doesnt blow up.

Posted in other threads I think.

I assume he's talking about that they are preparing the online side of things for the time trials. (getting them ready to be posted)

I know this may not be much but as a response to the latest Kaz tweet saying they are preparing to the GT Academy 2012, there's a japanese guy's response saying:
"GT5のGTオートにステッカーとネオン菅増やして欲しい!"

Google translator meaning:
"But I want you to increase the number of auto sticker and neon on the GT GT5!"

And since Kaz doesn't usually accept a tweet response, I though this might be a sign of something to come...

Auto Sticker is probably more of those GT auto tickets for wash, engine rebuild and body restore. Neon might be more paints, who knows at this stage. I just want some sort of feedback as to when exactly can we expect the March DLC / patch. Don't even care that much as to what the DLC contains exactly at this point.

Back