Kazunori Yamauchi tweets!

• Thread starter alba
  • 6,425 comments
Exactly.

You can't output a crummy modeled image in 1080P HD.

The cockpit thing is the the big issue.

Funny thing is that GT5:P had cockpits first of console games. Now that competition has cockpits also, GT has only some :)

GT6 could be the game that we get the full GT4 library of cars with cockpits.

My personal thought about the issue is that, their models are going to be up to par (or at least close enough that it doesn't stand out as a bad thing).
Let me guess. You haven't seen the video of the standard cars, have you?

If you would've, you would notice they're not even close to being close to being on par with the premium cars.

16 are already confirmed, but perhaps you want more?

Given that the standard cars have simpler geometry, textures and apparently even sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a 32 car race with standard cars.

But of course that's just a wild guess.

This isn't a wishlist, and I wouldn't want to give Kaz the opinion we're not happy by demanding more and more things. I am happy, and I'm sure a lot of guys here are too. We can ask things, but I wouldn't phrase them as:
- put more cockpits in
- make the sounds better
etc..
that would be wrong

16 are already confirmed, but perhaps you want more?

Since Prologue, but since then nothing is clear? Also I did not see any proof about 16 car race since E3, could you post something? Someone has mention they seen 13 cars on a video, but who knows if they show old footage.

Also on the NUR RING, will I be able to race with 16 cars with Night/Day Cycle and Damage all at the same time?

Since Prologue, but since then nothing is clear? Also I did not see any proof about 16 car race since E3, could you post something? Someone has mention they seen 13 cars on a video, but who knows if they show old footage.

Also on the NUR RING, will I be able to race with 16 cars with Night/Day Cycle and Damage all at the same time?

During the Gamespot interview with Chris Hinojosa-Miranda, they ran a few replays of GT5 and in all of them- supercars on Madrid and Nurburgring and Super GT cars at Nurburgring, the car (grid) number was at 16. Just as a proof here are two frames from the supercars segment (two frames because the grid was spread into different frames and the first car, a Ford GT barely made in into the frame) on the Nurburgring- I numbered them accordingly to get the point across :)

4717428529_79141382ab_b.jpg

4717428673_8a8263b266_b.jpg

Let me guess. You haven't seen the video of the standard cars, have you?

If you would've, you would notice they're not even close to being close to being on par with the premium cars.

I have.

What I said is, the cars will look on par to a point where the difference between the premium and standard will not be as crazy as everyone is making it out to be. Of course there will be differences but we'll see in November ;)

His latest:

早速、いつかの曲名をいただきました。ありがとうございます。焦らずに考えてくださいね。
We've already recieved name suggestions for the title of the song [E3 2010 trailer]. Thank you very much. Please, think carefully, there's not need to sweat it.

During the Gamespot interview with Chris Hinojosa-Miranda, they ran a few replays of GT5 and in all of them- supercars on Madrid and Nurburgring and Super GT cars at Nurburgring, the car (grid) number was at 16. Just as a proof here are two frames from the supercars segment (two frames because the grid was spread into different frames and the first car, a Ford GT barely made in into the frame) on the Nurburgring- I numbered them accordingly to get the point across :)

4717428529_79141382ab_b.jpg

4717428673_8a8263b266_b.jpg

I like cars "6" and "9".

Yup, but these are the kinds of questions I think we're all just going to have to live with. Anything being touted in screenshots and videos could be a gimped feature.

Someone needs to ask Kaz why standard cars made their debut after E3 and after he was clear of the press and any possible interviews.

Somebody post this to his twitter page:

どのようにもカップホルダーですプレミアム車のモデル?スティグは彼のスティグジュースを置く場所が必要です。

Somebody post this to his twitter page:

どのようにもカップホルダーですプレミアム車のモデル?スティグは彼のスティグジュースを置く場所が必要です。

As I dont know the language ,what does it say .For all we know we could be calling Kaz's wife a fat ugly woman ......no offense meant :sly:

I just wish to know the European release date. I dont care about all the other stuff people want to know.
For real?

edit: i signed in tweet and asked him "will standard cars have cockpit view?" but i don't know if it will work since i am not familiar with tweet

Last edited:
Back