Kazunori Yamauchi tweets!

• Thread starter alba
  • 6,425 comments
RT = retweet and @username is the user yeah.

So basically it's a contest to name the actual song? :embarrassed:

I guess you could say that. In one of his earlier tweets, he said that both Japanese and English were fine, but now it's English only apparently.

-> We should rename this thread to:

To all JDM-people: Stalk KY in Tweeter!!!

:D

^ Wingu and Alba is by far doing an excellent job! Hats to them both! :)👍

One hour ago:

トレーニングしてたんで体力はOKです。RT @vivid_muimui: @Kaz_Yamauchi たぶん最近の写真見ました。だいぶやつれていられるように見えるのですが。。大丈夫でしょうか??もちろんGT5期待してますが、あまり無理をなさらないでください。。すごい心配です。。

vivid_muimui to Kaz_Yamauchi: I think I saw your latest pictures. You look worn out. Are you OK? I am of course looking forward to GT5, but please don't overdo yourself. I'm worried about you...
Kaz_Yamauchi to vivid_muimui: I've been training so my physical condition is OK!

alba, here's a correct translation provided by me.

GT5 2010 E3 Trailerに使われていたDaiki Kashoさんの曲名の一般公募、近いうちにgran-turismo.comでアナウンスしますね。全世界でやろうと思っています。曲名は 英語でお願いします。特定のメールアドレスへメールしていただく形式になると思います 。
The song by Daiki Kasho which was used for the GT5 2010 E3 trailer will be named by the players [meaning anyone who wants to] and the announcement how to make suggestions will be made at gran-turismo.com very soon. We are planning to make this worldwide. Please use English for this song title. I think the suggestions will be done through mailing.
After this tweet, nothing else of interest has been written.

This sounds fun 👍

I think all the information lately is enough for me to keep a smile on my face. All I really want to know now is whether Australia will be represented in the game. They are trying to widen the demographic, example of this is NASCAR for America, WRC for Europe, JGTC for Japan, how about V8 Supercars for Australia?

If someone would ask Kaz that would be great, but I doubt that many people care except for us Aussies

@ Bekimche

While not Australian, i spent a summer over there and during that time i really got into the V8 series. if PD modeled the Bathurst (Mount Panorama) track..... it would be a glorious achievement. Its one of the best in the world.

Also, i dig the rotary gif. Heres to hoping the 787B is one of the premium cars.

Hmm the most interesting question for me is, will it be delayed "again" like every GT game till GT5? Especially after they read all this whining about cockpits, maybe they delay it to 2012 to design all cockpits...

Hmm the most interesting question for me is, will it be delayed "again" like every GT game till GT5? Especially after they read all this whining about cockpits, maybe they delay it to 2012 to design all cockpits...

If that was the case GT5 would never get released because no matter what improvements PD do to GT5 it wont be good enough for the whiners.

It WILL come out in November, I feel it. If by some slim chance it is delayed because people are complaining, well then every complainer on this site should be banned right away. :P

It isn't, accordingly to the E3 video of standard cars (as aren't Bentley Le Mans car, Playstation R8, so on = all Le Mans cars from GT4)

I just watched the GT5 standard car video on youtube, and the 787B was never shown. Do you have a link?... if the 787B is a standard car, i may very well cry myself to sleep.

Since Wingu is willing to translate we should get together a bunch of questions then :)

Alright

I would like to ask about confirmation of the new info,Customization,how good or bad will standard cars look ,what are the standard tracks?

Be realistic guys he won't reveal or confirm anything, he obviously has plans for gamescom and tgs. If he spills the beans now he wont have anything left to unveil at these shows.

Last edited:
One hour ago:

I been following him since the LOVECARS episode, and its not the first time someone has mentioned him looking rather strung out, I mean look at the GT1 making of, hes a CHUBSTER! then GT3 and GT4 really dried him up and now with GT5 its starting to show on his face and eyes, hes a really hard worker, maybe he puts his creation ahead of himself.

I been following him since the LOVECARS episode, and its not the first time someone has mentioned him looking rather strung out, I mean look at the GT1 making of, hes a CHUBSTER! then GT3 and GT4 really dried him up and now with GT5 its starting to show on his face and eyes, hes a really hard worker, maybe he puts his creation ahead of himself.

It's all about honor and shame, totally different culture.

Maybe? Try Definitely. I am sure he puts his creation ahead of himself. He deserves nothing but praise from us for all he delivers. A while back there were some articles about tours of the studio and KAZ talked about how they virtually never sleep and how they are always working.

I just watched the GT5 standard car video on youtube, and the 787B was never shown. Do you have a link?... if the 787B is a standard car, i may very well cry myself to sleep.

I think it will be premium. We saw it a while ago racing against an Audi R10 at the Top Gear Test Track. They have shown nothing but premium cars up until now, so that leads me to believe that it will be premium. That is probably my favorite car in the GT series so I have my fingers crossed.

Another one:

いい曲だよね。モンテゼーモロさんも喜んでいました。RT @papayan_164: @Kaz_Yamauchi 白眉なのは、オリジナルではないですが、458イタリアトレイラーの「Just One Second」は今見てもため息が出ます。

papayan_164 to Kaz_Yamauchi: A real nice example would be, not the original one, but the trailer [Tribute?] song of the Ferrari 458 "Just One Second". I just watched it and become breath taken.

Kaz_Yamauchi to papayan_164: It's a good song right? Montezemolo was also happy about it.

You guys want me to translate random talk as well, or just the "essentials"?

Back