Kazunori Yamauchi tweets!

• Thread starter alba
  • 6,425 comments
Just the essentials imo, that's what matters otherwise it'd just take way too much time on your hands :P

You guys want me to translate random talk as well, or just the "essentials"?

Anything that you consider important about the game would be nice 👍👍

And BTW, thanks a lot for keeping us informed !!

PS: Has Kaz talked about the sound of the cars or just about the songs???

Yeah lets ask him about the sound of the cars (sorry don't have a twitter acoount)someone should speak on behalf of gtplanet now that he has known us.

Yeah lets ask him about the sound of the cars (sorry don't have a twitter acoount)someone should speak on behalf of gtplanet now that he has known us.
you are right and therefore I suggest that there is anybody better to do the job than the person who runs the whole site: Jordan

he could be the GT planet spokesman

you are right and therefore I suggest that there is anybody better to do the job than the person who runs the whole site: Jordan

he could be the GT planet spokesman

Yeah great idea can someone ask him I am sure he won't mind .

I think we need a GTP public relations officer at this point :P

I'd say Polyphony Digital needs a PR person ASAP or a proper translator service ( sorry Translator-san ) at least to get rid of all this Babylonian speech confusion which only causes trouble ( we're not even sure we should be disappointed or jumping for joy half the time when something is said ).

I'd say Polyphony Digital needs a PR person ASAP or a proper translator service ( sorry Translator-san ) at least to get rid of all this Babylonian speech confusion which only causes trouble ( we're not even sure we should be disappointed or jumping for joy half the time when something is said ).

I'd say the confusion comes from when people start using the google translator.

This is from using the Google translator link so obviously this won't make very good sense:

Kaz:
SCEE post was painful to realize that marketing is made of.

It appears to me the track editor and all those other things confirmed today are true and Kaz is a bit disappointed it got out. Then again I'm reading broken English from a direct and obviously very poor translation so it's hard to really say. Anyone want to translate it?

UKでいろいろ混乱した情報が出てますが、E3では何も約束してないんですよね。あの記事はSCEEのマーケが作ったものですが理解に苦しみます。RT @esegk: この発言、どう深読みすべきか… RT @Kaz_Yamauchi: 天候の変化とか、もしGT5で出来たらいいですね。

Edit: another internet translation:
The UK is selling a variety of information in chaos, E3 I have not promised it nothing. SCEE post was painful to realize that marketing is made of. RT @ esegk: this statement, you should do deep reading ... RT @ Kaz_Yamauchi: such as weather changes, if GT5 is good if we can.

Is he saying he didn't promise any of this news?

Last edited:
This is from using the Google translator link so obviously this won't make very good sense:

Kaz:
SCEE post was painful to realize that marketing is made of.

It appears to me the track editor and all those other things confirmed today are true and Kaz is a bit disappointed it got out. Then again I'm reading broken English from a direct and obviously very poor translation so it's hard to really say. Anyone want to translate it?

UKでいろいろ混乱した情報が出てますが、E3では何も約束してないんですよね。あの記事はSCEEのマーケが作ったものですが理解に苦しみます。RT @esegk: この発言、どう深読みすべきか… RT @Kaz_Yamauchi: 天候の変化とか、もしGT5で出来たらいいですね。
And we're off!

yeah. From his latest tweets, the stuff Sony revealed is true and in the game, but Kaz is a little upset about it and wanted to reveal it at a later time.

As thoroughly pleasing as it is to know all these features are now pretty much confirmed, I genuinely feel saddened for Kaz. I bet he was excited about revealing this lot in a surprise showing at the next major event, wanting to blow us away in amazement. It must have been hard keeping all of it under wraps too, since he's got so many staff working for him etc, only for a Sony exec to come along and blurt it out without a care in the world.

As thoroughly pleasing as it is to know all these features are now pretty much confirmed, I genuinely feel saddened for Kaz. I bet he was excited about revealing this lot in a surprise showing at the next major event, wanting to blow us away in amazement. It must have been hard keeping all of it under wraps too, since he's got so many staff working for him etc, only for a Sony exec to come along and blurt it out without a care in the world.

he can still amaze us by showing us actual game play of the features.

I guess it would be pretty disappointing for him but I mean hey, he still gets to reveal it himself. It's nice right now when it's just news but when we see all this stuff in action it will be even better.

Full google translation taken from keuja @neogaf:

Google translation:

The UK is selling a variety of information in chaos, E3 I have not promised it nothing. SCEE post was painful to realize that marketing is made of. RT @ esegk: this statement, you should do deep reading ... RT @ Kaz_Yamauchi: such as weather changes, if GT5 is good if we can.

I really have no idea what to make of that. Any native speakers, can you help us out?

Awesome thread guys. 👍

I've been following Kaz's twitter for about 2 weeks now. Its great to see an organized attempt and I think this thread will be interesting for months to come.

Also, thank you specifically to Wingu. 👍👍👍

another translation from Gaf

It says more like "There's a lot of confusing news leaking out of the UK, and I didn't promise anything at e3. that report was by SCEE's marketing department."

Honestly sounds like "i got owned"

Duckroll says he literally states "I don't know why the 🤬 they said what they did."

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I an idiot is is NeoGaf hard to navigate. I can never find individual threads or a specific section for GT5.

Edit: At least I found that thread by searching for those words Duckroll says.

woo! Kaz is hot, ain't he? Understandably, of course. I mean, that's a MAJOR leak, and if what the guy said was true, it's even worse.

Yea, I kind of feel bad for him. He has worked for years and kept everything under wraps. Then Kaz is ready to spill some beens over the next couple months and ziiiinnnngggg!

Well Kaz, at least you will get to show us and that is what's really important. 👍

The good news.... it is all confirmed now. Considering there has not been a denial.

Edit: What makes it even worse, he probably had a specific trailer they were working on that was going to blow everyone's mind. Now, we will all be expecting it.

Last edited:
here was the one that followed that:

吉田さんはPS全般のことは話せるけど、タイトル個々の事情については、詳細はわからないから、それぞれの制作担当者に確認した上で記事に挿入して欲しいというお願いをしていたんです。でも、それがなされなかったようですね。

Free-translation.com's version:

Yoshida PS I can speak in general about the circumstances of individual titles, do not know more, I was wanting to ask you to insert an article on the making of each representative confirmed. But it seems it is not made.

Last edited:
It's very obvious that google tranlsator is terrible and almost useless, why not use something else?

That because don't understand the details about the circumstances of the title individual though Yoshida can talk about the PS whole, want to insert it in an article after having confirmed it to each production person in charge; asked. But it doesn't seem to have done it

What it sounds like is that Yoshida let the cat out of the bag before confirming all the features with all the people in charge and before getting the go ahead to do so.
Kinda shows you that Yoshida isn't very well informed about this game.

Last edited:
Back