KitKat And site

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 36 comments
Can either of you reproduce the errors using the sample editor I linked to in my previous post?

Just tap the text inside the editor and start typing. Nevertheless, if you have a lot of trouble with the WYSIWYG editor, you will probably be better off using the plain-text editor. You can access this by clicking the paper/wrench icon in the top right corner of the editor controls, or disable the rich text editor completely in your account preferences.

Can either of you reproduce the errors using the sample editor I linked to in my previous post?
Ummm...I'm on my phone now (hince no blue). Typing is fine like normal, but I can't find an emotion button in the sample. So no, I can't test it in the sample. I'll try here.

Testing:
Random word:censored::cheers: words

Yep, it still will not let me delete those emotions.

I confirm the issue with deleting emoticons, you can only delete them with the plain text editor. The workaround is fairly easy, I don't mind it.

Since I don't have any other issues, the sample from Redactor unsurprisingly didn't show any strange behaviour.

But this is on Chrome!

I've just tried the link on Firefox and I can reproduce the issue where trying to insert a line return feed does nothing. Or rather, it happens and gets cancelled straight away. The cursor goes back up. Apart from that, everything else is OK. This is using Google keyboard.

So I suggest that the issue lies with the browser, not the keyboard. If you have issues with gtp on Firefox, try to reproduce on Chrome.

If it helps, I can try to reproduce the issue on my PS4 since that should take me to the mobile site, correct?

Edit: My android is down at the moment, so I was thinking to help determine if it was a software bug in the forums or if it was just isolated to Android.

Back