lamborghini murcielago shocking handling

• Thread starter Lukecufc
  • 11 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Lukecufc
Generally quite decent at tuning but can not get this car to corner at all well. Either horrible oversteer or the complete opposite. Using a controller, no aids apart from 1 abs and I always use rs tyres. Couldn't find a tune on here, has anyone got one? Or wants to try and create one?
Cheers

Racing tires haven't been working well on street cars. Try fitting SS tires and give it a run with only parts (no settings changed)

Racing tires haven't been working well on street cars. Try fitting SS tires and give it a run with only parts (no settings changed)
I've tuned my ruf and it drives beautifully on racing softs? But I'll give it a go. Don't see how less grippy tyres will give me more rear grip though. (This is where I'm really struggling)

Diablo GT2's issue is that with and without racing suspensio nthe car has too damn low ride height and no suspension travel whatsoever. Raising it by 20 clicks helps a lot, but still, I recommend avoiding the outside rumble strips that will cause immediate traction loss and subsequently spinning out.

Obviously you didn't try the Diablo GT2. My god...

For some reason, this car comes with SH tires, this is incorrect. Throw on a set of RH and set it up to kill the oversteer and you have a decent handling car. 👍

Pff.. Sports softs was good enough.

PD had been talking extensively to one of the tire companies. A car likes what a car likes. Which is why I get frustrated when I go online and the room is unrestricted but the cars are 500-550pp street cars. They should be on sport tires.

In GT5 the Murci was not bad handling out the box. My impressions were a ferocious beast on rails. That was also on Sport soft tires.

I to can not get this car to behave normally good working out tunes but this car ive spent months and come up with nothing and normally 4wd cars are fairly easy but ive given in anybody help please

Back