Lamborghini - Post your raging bulls

• Thread starter Eric W
  • 1,641 comments
One night I had a Lamborghini Complex. Do I buy the standard Murcielago, or the Murcielago SV? Naturally, I bought both.

2dj2yk9.jpg

efnoed.jpg

Click for Lightbox

'Luminiosity' - Aventador
(Heavy Edit) I've re-uploaded this at least 10 times because I wasn't happy with how it looked... but I think it looks okay now.

'The Alley' - Aventador

Last edited:
Hmm it would appear that all the aventador pictures on this page are FREAKING AMAZING DUDES!!! How do you even DO that with the GT5 photomode? my brain seems confused...?

Click for Lightbox

'Lurking in the Shadows' - Aventador
Had this image sitting on my harddrive for the past year... so I decided to finish editing it.

Last edited:
OH WOW! it took me ages to figure out how to post images and when figure it out, the site updates and makes it a lot easier! *facepalm :D Oh well here are my images! my first image upload, so be nice!
High Speed Ring_1.jpg
High Speed Ring_2.jpg
High Speed Ring_3.jpg

High Speed Ring.jpg

Special Stage Route X.jpg

Last edited:
Kyoto - Gion.jpg

New GT-Gallardo Project
'Sealed' Eng/Trans/Diffs
Bolt-ons/Weight-Reduction/Full Suspension
Mucho Fun.​

Tokyo R246.jpg

not really into photography let alone photomode but was pulling off these 10 second power slides in the recent lambo seasonals so thought it would make a nice wallpaper or something. settings were about 1/500sec, f/2.8, 42mm, -0.2 exposure, no filter, no photoshop etc.

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_5.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_3.jpg

I personally really enjoy this last one, straight out of GT with no editing & full of details (look in the exhaust)​

Click for Lightbox

'Super Veloce' - SV LP670-4
This was apart of my unfinished SV set;
I ended going back to it and decided to edit it with my updated techniques.

Back