Leaf practice

BlauPunk9000
I was doing some practice laps using the leaf with a friend last night and I thought more might be interested in a little combined fun and GT Academy practice.

Maybe we have a common lobby name for anyone looking: "GTA Leaf Practice"

Enforce no tunes and stock (comfort medium) tires.

If it doesn't exist, create one. If one exists, join in the fun of flogging a Leaf.

Some GT Academy spec racing rooms should be popping up shortly. Keep an eye out in the appropriate section(s).

another_jakhole
ve·hi·cle/ˈvēəkəl/
Noun:
A thing used for transporting people or goods, esp. on land, such as a car, truck, or cart.

?

Poor excuse for a vehicle in a racing sim/game. Give something light and rwd if you want to find the best guys out there.

can't believe this poor excuse of a vehicle is going to be used for GT Academy

I get the feeling they chose the Leaf because it's slow, ugly, pointless (what with Hydrogen cars being the future) & most importantly.....it's a Nissan.

If they want to sort the men from the boys, just use the Yellowbird, i'm so bad with that car I can crash it no problem on the speed test track. 👍

Marketing gentlemen, that's the reason the Leaf is in GT Academy.

I think PD is trying to be more environmentally friendly by using the Nissan Leaf in the latest GT Academy. Too bad I can't take part because I'm not old enough to drive a real car yet.

Wise words.

Wise words indeed 👍 .

squirlybmx
Poor excuse for a vehicle in a racing sim/game. Give something light and rwd if you want to find the best guys out there.

I can see why a lot of people feel that way, because a leaf won't put you to the wall, but Ff is doing everything with the same wheels. So it's not as fast, but you need to understand momentum, grip management, chassis dynamics, and suspension load to be really fast and consistent.

exactly, the leaf can be driven by anyone, expect to see VERY close times throughout

you're right, the "best guys out there" can handle every car in GT5, EVERYONE can handle the Leaf, see the problem here?

Spoken like someone who has no idea what they are talking about. And I was talking about in real life, not the game. In case you missed that.

And nice double post.

BlauPunk9000
I can see why a lot of people feel that way, because a leaf won't put you to the wall, but Ff is doing everything with the same wheels. So it's not as fast, but you need to understand momentum, grip management, chassis dynamics, and suspension load to be really fast and consistent.

^^^ That.

Just because it's slow, doesn't make it equal for everyone.

Back