Leicht's gallery: 21/8/2013 random edits

• Thread starter Leicht
  • 241 comments
Shots 4 and 5 are deadly good, never seen this gallery before, looks stunning :drool: The F40 from page 1 looks really good too, as does the ISF at the RB Hangar during the day 👍

The First One :drool:

I wonder why people like this picture? I don't get it...seriously..i wouldn't say it's my best picture ever....nor the worst..

I hope this will get selected in the 2.0 poll though..and thanks 20832 :)

Last edited:
I wonder why people like this picture?

Because it has an amazing composition, and an absolutly amazing feeling to it.
A very dark, foggy and depressing feel. It almost feels like a lightning storm is coming. And you still managed to keep this picture realistic.

That's why :D

Holy....:drool:
the second one goes strait to my Top5 GT5 shots ever!!!!!!

Actually I was thinking of change my 2.0 to the second picture but I don't want to jinx it since a lot of people like it...Thanks...

EDIT: I can't believe I was chosen for the 2.0 poll!!...but I don't want to see the poll results...I think the F40 would be no.1 but I want to win! Thanks Chromatic9 :)

AUDI R8

-inspired by Revolution's TT-

I entered the Tuning car race at Suzuka with Stock Audi R8 with Sports Soft and no aids except ABS 1 and Audi's Quattro but I only manage to get to third position, almost caught the HPA TT on the corners as you see in the pictures but pull away at the straight

Hello for those who visits this gallery and thank you
:)

Also thanks to Relax90 on telling me how to put the pictures like ^^ (look up, people)

Last edited:
Lexus SC 430 Super GT Petronas Malaysia

-Taken during on a gloomy Suzuka circuit and watching B-spec drivers slowly gaining the lead in the Super GT championship...The car was stock and surprised the drivers was able to gain the lead without any turbo, etc-

In this set, I experimented using the motion and gaussian(?) blur and the different effects of changing the RBG curve individually (which I eventually applied on the LFA)

Hello again for those who visited this gallery and thank you
:)

Is the assumption right, that you add the background blur yourself?
In some pictures this looks very good, in some it doesn't

Anyway very nice update :)

Back