Leicht's gallery: 21/8/2013 random edits

• Thread starter Leicht
  • 241 comments
Is the assumption right, that you add the background blur yourself?
In some pictures this looks very good, in some it doesn't

Anyway very nice update :)

Thanks btw, do you mind if you can point out the ones that doesn't fit? At least I know where I can limit myself..still got lot to learn :)

Yes on the first question.

Fantastic R8 shots. :drool:
I'm not sure that the blur you're adding works in all places as well, but you've still produced some great shots. 👍

Thanks btw, do you mind if you can point out the ones that doesn't fit? At least I know where I can limit myself..still got lot to learn :)

First SC430 and last R8.
Would've loved to see the Mine's Skyline in the background more clearly.

In the first shot it really looks like, you're drunk and watching a replay :lol:

Lovely work you've got here, Leicht. 👍 Loving the first LFA and second R8 shots; great sense of speed there.

First SC430 and last R8.
Would've loved to see the Mine's Skyline in the background more clearly.

In the first shot it really looks like, you're drunk and watching a replay :lol:

:ill: I guess I put a little too much motion blur then :sly:

Fantastic R8 shots. :drool:
I'm not sure that the blur you're adding works in all places as well, but you've still produced some great shots. 👍

Yeah, I changed some of the pics without blur as you see now since it wasn't that really brilliant..I was still experiment but I now know the limit..thanks for the critisicm people! 👍

The M113 & M155 5.4L Supercharged V8 'brothers'-sharing the same heart

HELLO!! Ok, I'm not sure whether I should put this on 2.0 because....a lot of great pictures there and I'm not sure if my picture can stand beside them..and it was hard to take the pictures because of the A.I

Last edited:
2.0 (S)
Final entry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~~ :D

Last edited:
BMW /// M5

Hello, it's been a while I posted anything related on GT5...basically this is like my warm up after not using GT5's Photomode for 5 months...I'm hoping what I've learn on FM4 is almost translated to the pictures I've taken below! Criticisms are welcome, please! :)

*The following pictures are edited:

• Magnification x1:

• Maginification x2:

6220015712_520562bf51_z.jpg

Realism on a whole new level! :drool:

Yay, the Leicht is back! Quality update after the 5 months off :D:tup:

Hope to see more from you in the near future

P.S. Also hope to see a SSC Entry from you this week!

Last edited:
Nissan GT-R R35 2007

Hello :) I know most of the pictures below are almost the same but I'm trying to get hang on taking pictures at replays and playing with the filters. Also, I'm jealous of those who have the 2012 since I haven't update mine to 2.02 :)...comments and criticisms are welcome

*The following pictures are mix of unedited and edited:

Last edited:
Nissan GT-R R35 (2007) Part 2

*The following pictures are unedited:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below are some of the best edited version I made (I think) but all are available on my Flickr gallery:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

Wooow, all GT-R set is pure quality...

Outstanding..👍

Lovely Set there of the GT-R ♥

Thanks for the really nice feedback Ariesps and 20832...Hoping my time on FM4 would give some improvement on taking pictures on GT5 (on game of course) and editing.. :lol:

Now I have to restrain myself again from taking any pictures in GT5 to get more ideas..

Back