GTDesigned: A Community Vision GT Project

We'll going to add a series of poll for 3 days, for now the layout

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great to see the poll up and running, but what happened to @legacyMACHINE s design, it doesn't appear to be in the poll.

That was a tough vote, i was torn between 3 different ideas, but i think i made the right decision.

Quick update pic of my WIP Giga-Kart. Decided on using a slightly more basic form for this version (still need to add the aero and little details though.

I didn't bother entering it. Too little time to fill and more important things to fill it anyway.

I didn't bother entering it. Too little time to fill and more important things to fill it anyway.
I hear ya. It can be a bit of a time drain.

It's a shame nobody will be able to vote for your idea/design. Yours was a lot closer to the design brief than some other designs (maybe could have been a tad bit smaller, but it wouldn't have changed it all that much).

Last edited:
image.jpg

I luff you. :embarrassed:

I wish you could teach me blender because I suck at it. I got rid of it a little while ago xD

I've been drawing in Sketchup for years and started with Blender some weeks ago. I experienced a steep learning curve. Now I've Rhinoceros v4 and yes it's difficult, but easier than Blender from my point of view.

I wasn't going to post this until i'd finished it, but i may not get a chance to work on it any further for a little while, so i thought i'd share it now.

Giga-Kart (WIP), the one behind it is just the previous one, so please ignore. It's also has a few graphical gliches, (always happens when i colour anything blue). :lol:

Thanks guys.

A couple of unintentional things i noticed about my Giga-Kart design:

The circle shape looks a bit like the GT Racing pod (driving rig), and the other thing is that the GTPlanet door handle/button, looks as though it's orbiting the occupant of the Kart.

:lol:

Screw the Design Pool, your designs and this is just what we need in this projct. I don't say THIS Giga Kart should be the thing we will make, but your creativity, your skills, your toughts about the Community VGT are too good to ignore !

And yes, I'm becoming a fan :D

Back