• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 359 comments
Russian Federation
Russia, Moscow
Dionisiy
i113Ugod3eHeZz.jpg

i1IafCDV8wgA9G.jpg

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_3927583.html

Wow, I was not expecting any VGT news for a while. I know this LF-LC GT VGT is based on an existing concept car from a couple of years ago, but the LF-LC Concept is one of the most beautiful concept cars I have ever seen specifically in the stunning blue posted above by @AudiMan2011.

I am looking forward to seeing this stunner in racing guise. It will be interesting to see how many comments we get calling Lexus lazy for not giving us a white sheet design.

It has quite a tongue-twister of a name when you try to say it quickly - LF-LC GT VGT.

Last edited:
Holy crap, I didn't see that coming. In-fact, I'm not even sure if Lexus was part of the Vision GT list or not so this is quite the surprise. Wondering if this'll be in anyway similar to Toyota's FT-1 VGT.

thats good. the GT website should be the first place news is read.

plus, itll fill the Lexus GT3 space for those GT3 leagues. ;)

Holy crap, I didn't see that coming. In-fact, I'm not even sure if Lexus was part of the Vision GT list or not so this is quite the surprise. Wondering if this'll be in anyway similar to Toyota's FT-1 VGT.
Yeah Lexus was in the VGT list, but it had a pretty vague teaser that made it look like a hatchback from an above angle.

Looking at it again, it may not be a racing version of the car above.

EDIT: Wait, I'm going blind, it does actually look quite similar to AudiMan's picture, just doesn't have a wing.

From those shots it doesn't look like it has a wing on the back of it.

There is the possibility that the shots are placed in such a way that it obscures the struts that hold up the wing.

It has to be.

Looks exactly the same. See here.
I edited my post not too long after;
Yeah Lexus was in the VGT list, but it had a pretty vague teaser that made it look like a hatchback from an above angle.

Looking at it again, it may not be a racing version of the car above.

EDIT: Wait, I'm going blind, it does actually look quite similar to AudiMan's picture, just doesn't have a wing.

And it doesn't have to be anything. We've been wrong before on cars and what they should look like.

I edited my post not too long after;

And it doesn't have to be anything. We've been wrong before on cars and what they should look like.
I didn't see the edit. However, when it is called the LF-LC and has the same front and rear lights as a concept car of the same name surely it has to be the same.

Looking good...i mean it looks great. Hope they'll teases us more Images and Get released on (doubt will happened but) next week or something. I don't like to wait until March or something like what they did to Alpine. :(

VGT-booooooooooooooooring,when you will finish this game KAZ????????
No chance for GT7 to sell well if you leave GT6 unfinished without promised stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You mean promised stuff like Vision GT?

Oddly, Vision GT is well behind schedule - we were supposed to have all "30" after 1 year (just under three a month) and we're not even halfway by 15 months (just under one a month). I say "oddly" as you don't seem to be complaining about that, only about a couple of features they promised in a "future update" along with ten others that have already arrived, by updates.

There's something about new lexus's grill that I just HATE. To me to looks like its all mangled up and wavy... eh... and the body looks melted at some angles....

still I aint gonna be a hater, the more vgt's the better 👍 besides maybe the sound will be sweet.

All you do us spout the same negative nonsense every single post. We want other features but have we ever got a solid promise or time? No.

Funny how VGT was a promised feature but you only complain about that.

I'd say this is important for everyone who feels that they need to complain whenever a new VGT car comes out. I think that after the fourth or fifth time we've all understood the problem; yes there hasn't been any news on those so often mentioned "missing features". Yes, these features were promised to be in the main game after its release.

Now for the next point: have we heard anything, anything at all, from PD regarding as to why we are not seeing these features in the game now? I think no, we are not. Therefore, someone needs to contact PD personally, because otherwise all we currently have is hot air. And no, I don't like this either. I want to have the features that the back of the game box mentions, because I paid full price for the game. But do I want to say this EVERY SINGLE TIME a VGT car comes out? No, I do not. I think I can make my point clear the first time, thank you very much.

And if you don't want any more VGTs added to the game, go right ahead. You are, from that point, taking away the few remaining bridge supports for an already shaky game. If you want GT6 to die right away, then by all means stop the project. I'm sure the remaining car brands who are going through the effort of creating these cars will be perfectly fine with it... And if these cars are not following the schedule, there is very little we can do about it other than wait.

Ok, I think I'm done with telling this. Some people will always be too thick to understand this entire situation. Because that would require them to not have a rash judgement, which is probably too hard for them to do.

Last edited:
Back