LEXUS LF-LC GT “Vision Gran Turismo”

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 359 comments
R-2273050-1273703119.jpeg.jpg

Only me? k

Didn't think I would like the looks of the car as much as I do.. It's pretty sexy lookin' :D

But SPRING?!?!? :banghead: I guess the O key on their keyboard was broken so they'd put in 'spring' instead :indiff:

hsv
Yes, the back of the car to be precise, its soo similar... and you cant be surprised about it since Lexus is the luxury brand of Toyota...

edit: let me illustrate

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-17-640x360.jpg

i1Si1UZ46Ifllcc.jpg

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-7-640x360.jpg

toyota-ft1-vision-gt-2-1-1.jpg

Yeah, its definitely looks like a rebadged Toyota (and modified design of course)

Last edited:
Yes, the back of the car to be precise, its soo similar... and you cant be surprised about it since Lexus is the luxury brand of Toyota...

Yeah, its definitely looks like a rebadged Toyota (and modified design of course)

Well, the LF-LC actually came before the FT-1, so you should be calling the Toyota a re-badged Lexus...

Nevertheless, I cannot see how these two look alike/are like a re-badged version of each other...

Last edited:

i1Si1UZ46Ifllcc.jpg

The cars aren't alike really, because the FT-1 Racecar is built like a GT500 while the Lexus is built like a GT3.

i1Si1UZ46Ifllcc.jpg

Only the tail lights.

This is a coincidence that this was made to look like the RCF GT3 race car.
RC_F_GT3_04_MS_GENEVA_2014.jpg
This is no coincidence as it seems to be the standard corporate livery for Lexus Racing nowadays. It is similar to Porsche using the Porsche Intelligent Design livery on it's 911 RSR and 919 Hybrid.

I think it looks great. Having seen so many pictures with only white shown I am assuming that this gorgeous LF-LC GT VGT will be available exclusively in white.

This is no coincidence as it seems to be the standard corporate livery for Lexus Racing nowadays. It is similar to Porsche using the Porsche Intelligent Design livery on it's 911 RSR and 919 Hybrid.

I think it looks great. Having seen so many pictures with only white shown I am assuming that this gorgeous LF-LC GT VGT will be available exclusively in white.

It seems that white will be the only colour, yes. No additional models are seen on the ingame pictures, so that could very well be the only colour available for the car.

Also, did someone else notice that this car still lacks a teaser video? Or is that only appearing when this car is added to the game?

... Also, did someone else notice that this car still lacks a teaser video? Or is that only appearing when this car is added to the game?
With it not coming until Spring it may not be finished I guess. You cannot beat seeing them in action and images only do so much.

Is it too much of a stretch if I expect the LF-LC concept to also come with the VGT? I just don't like that livery at all...

I'm just gonna do the seasonal, win the car & some money and then never more use it.

Back