LEXUS LF-LC GT “Vision Gran Turismo”

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 359 comments
Having just looked at the pics in GT's news section, I have to say I am a little surprised at the lust for this, because it's actually more of a fantasy car than the 2X, or indeed any other VGT.

Any bump of any kind would rip the nose off the car. The suspension can not articulate down because it would hit the body work and rip it off. It also can't compress because it would hit the body - and if it were to compress, the body would go down... and it has nowhere to go. In Regular Car Reviews, Mr Regular talked about "stance" people and said "bottom out over a pop tart! Yo, my car is so low I can't use it!" That's this glorified toyota.

I'm actually a proponent of the VGT concept (VGT in general I mean) and like furutistic, far out ideas, but something that has no suspension and can only be used on (properly swept) marble floors is not futuristic or far out, it's the worst kind of fantasy.

Last edited:
i guess its a consolation for missing this.
Lexus-LFA-and-Gazoo-Racing-at-Nurburgring-24h-race-1572969603.jpg

kind of ironic seeing we have Three Gazoo 86's

Oh please... Kaz isn't interested in real cars! We need more VGTs! Kaz gotta eat too you know!

Oh please... Kaz isn't interested in real cars! We need more VGTs! Kaz gotta eat too you know!
Pff, I get enough reality in the real world. It's nice to give my imagination the day off and immerse myself in someone else's for a while.

Plus, as much as I like the LFA, I have no real desire for that particular car over this strange and interesting Lexus. Don't start ruining my game with your FIA-sanctioned snobbery. :dopey:

PD plan to do that themselves, anyway...

Yes, the back of the car to be precise, its soo similar... and you cant be surprised about it since Lexus is the luxury brand of Toyota...

edit: let me illustrate

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-17-640x360.jpg

i1Si1UZ46Ifllcc.jpg

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-7-640x360.jpg

toyota-ft1-vision-gt-2-1-1.jpg

Yeah, its definitely looks like a rebadged Toyota (and modified design of course)

The entire design is completely different. Changing the proportions of a car makes it the furthest thing away from a rebadge.

U WOT?
*This hurt my feelings
I am a part of the wider expression of humanity, do not cast me out! Accept me as a necessary consequence of your own existence; the yin to your yang. Or yang to yo... I don't know.

No hurt intended. We just want different things, you and I. :P

Is it too much of a stretch if I expect the LF-LC concept to also come with the VGT? I just don't like that livery at all...

I'm just gonna do the seasonal, win the car & some money and then never more use it.
I think the LF-LC Concept will make it to GT7. I hope it does as it is so beautiful I want to hug my tv when I see it.

True love...

Here's the FT-1 timeline for comparison.

We got the first FT-1 through a special seasonal, inline with it's debut at a motor show April 7th.
They first teased the FT-1 VGT on the 5th August
They announced the 'graphite' because of another motor show reveal, and also fully revealed of the VGT on the website on 14th August.
The VGT and graphite landed together in 1.12, 16th September.

Seems we've missed the boat for LF-LC motor show debuts.
But anyway, that's how it went for the Toyota.

No modern Daihatsu concept can be properly used for VGT unless they give it a major buff, who knows what Daihatsu can actually come up with?

Also, I would like to see an Asterion, but I'd prefer having Lamborghini create some insane, one-of-a-kind car instead. After cars such as the Veneno and the Egoista... Could you imagine a similar car with no limits?

No modern Daihatsu concept can be properly used for VGT unless they give it a major buff, who knows what Daihatsu can actually come up with?

Also, I would like to see an Asterion, but I'd prefer having Lamborghini create some insane, one-of-a-kind car instead. After cars such as the Veneno and the Egoista... Could you imagine a similar car with no limits?
I can't imagine it, which I think is what makes it so exciting. Obviously, I'm not gonna set myself up for disappointment here, but it's still one of the obvious potentially interesting VGTs.

The most interesting ones will be those that aren't "obviously" going to be cool, of course.

I can't imagine it, which I think is what makes it so exciting. Obviously, I'm not gonna set myself up for disappointment here, but it's still one of the obvious potentially interesting VGTs.

The most interesting ones will be those that aren't "obviously" going to be cool, of course.

Exactly, it's the unpredictability that makes these cars so exciting. If we know right away what will they be, it's less interesting.

And speaking of not being "obviously cool" and being interesting, I got three great examples:

• Nike;
  • Jordan (the shoe brand, not GTP's legendary creator)
  • And finally, Bertone. This, for me, is the project I eagerly await the most. Partially because I thought it had died after the original Bertone did. But since the teaser still appears on the page, who knows? It may actually be alive after all... And if that's true, beware Chaparral 2X, something even crazier is coming your way.

Last edited:
2 Great VGTs coming up! Since they come after February what will we get next month?

Jordan?

In 1.15 we had:

alpine

alpine

alpine_vgt

mazda

mazda

mazda_lm55_vision_gt_14

jordan

jordan

?_.0).æÀ?>Žua<ý@¿ma§..&¿—n£.•‰z........ÁRP.V.ˆ„Á1 ÁŠ+.וAa.âÊŸ$.Â'¹m—„.Ã........@o.Ž‡.í.@RRnšmMÃ@:.< ÁT€.À.CïÄ.³>........Á]..ÙeÆyÁC...TÝøÁc†Rý).)Á.Œ.-€Nœ........A_ßTfžY.ÁrêÔ›.¶ºÁMÿ<.¼šMÁwº!iÝx”....... .ÀQÓå¯ú”)@zFB.¢oÑÀY.1ù‰uÇÀ„ÄŽ‰¨Ûè........@.šI”€’‹? ç+¿ÌÝa9À.(...zn@..ﯙøâ?æwÿeKU„À.R£rKRQ@.~Á¡.“.?è¥ .ëõ”èÀ.)¾.(µ3@.ìg¼>Àl?çñX„._HÀ.Sâ‡ñ£´Àk±oÌ¿o5À’HÚ‡ <A.@µ2¾ã.¹.À*™>ƒU¿À¡±´.´ß8@ªRMã–×uÀ‹ç›G.¸%@‘©û:z! ¸

All the other unreleased cars were blank. So maybe the Jordan will be Feb's car?

Jordan?

In 1.15 we had:

alpine

alpine

alpine_vgt

mazda

mazda

mazda_lm55_vision_gt_14

jordan

jordan

?_.0).æÀ?>Žua<ý@¿ma§..&¿—n£.•‰z........ÁRP.V.ˆ„Á1 ÁŠ+.וAa.âÊŸ$.Â'¹m—„.Ã........@o.Ž‡.í.@RRnšmMÃ@:.< ÁT€.À.CïÄ.³>........Á]..ÙeÆyÁC...TÝøÁc†Rý).)Á.Œ.-€Nœ........A_ßTfžY.ÁrêÔ›.¶ºÁMÿ<.¼šMÁwº!iÝx”....... .ÀQÓå¯ú”)@zFB.¢oÑÀY.1ù‰uÇÀ„ÄŽ‰¨Ûè........@.šI”€’‹? ç+¿ÌÝa9À.(...zn@..ﯙøâ?æwÿeKU„À.R£rKRQ@.~Á¡.“.?è¥ .ëõ”èÀ.)¾.(µ3@.ìg¼>Àl?çñX„._HÀ.Sâ‡ñ£´Àk±oÌ¿o5À’HÚ‡ <A.@µ2¾ã.¹.À*™>ƒU¿À¡±´.´ß8@ªRMã–×uÀ‹ç›G.¸%@‘©û:z! ¸

All the other unreleased cars were blank. So maybe the Jordan will be Feb's car?

I read one of your posts on Neogaf that mentioned the Jordan, but I felt that I shouldn't bring it out right away. Perhaps the Jordan could be the February car, alongside the Nissan GT-R LM Nismo (if that comes in February). If it has some sort of text (reading from that wierd part of gibberish that appears at the end of your data), it could mean that the car might be close to be teased. It has to be, we can't go two whole months without a VGT car, resting period or not, especially with two VGT cars that only come a few months later...

Last edited:
Back