Lifetime premium membership, how to?

• Thread starter sagaper
  • 39 comments
Lots of feedback on my thread...
Too bad that it is not possible with a lifetime membership anymore.
I regret that I did not take the opportunity when it was possible:banghead::banghead::banghead:

But by the way, what kind of benefits do I get with a premium membership?

No Ads, and access to a special part of the site, where only staff, WRS stewards, and premium members can go.

Do you think the premium membership is worth the money? A detailed answer, if you have the time, please:)
Umm... I personally never really visit the Infield, but there's a daily babe thread, if you don't wanna use Google images and find some yourself. :P

I personally won't be renewing my subscription, at least not for a while. A friend gifted this to me. The no ads thing is nice, but not worth 15 bucks.

Of course, if you just want to support the site, this is the best way to do it.

Thanks @Dagger311, for the detailed answer.

Yes, supporting the website is important. Therefore, I have turned off my adblocker. I have to think about premium membership, I might do for Christmas ..

I just bought GT and GT2 in Japanes and in US version. And postage prices were expensive...

So I have to wait a while before I can spend more money on nonsense(according to my girlfriend)

Glad I grabbed a lifetime subscription while it was still available. No ragrets.

From the FAQ :

:)
I have a prepaid one now I can use, I had almost gotten one of those but I couldn't find them, wish I had looked harder

Back