spring rate 16.6/13.4
damper ext 9/7
damper comp 9/7
anti roll 3/5
camber 2.0/1.5
toe 0.0/-.85

tires racing soft/soft
905 hp

you should be able to stay on the throttle the entire race with this. Try it. I cmopleted 5 laps in 3:36 with this.

Results?

Dude your tune kicked butt! Killed both races in like the wind! Now I need to tune the Toyota Minolta Race Car that I just won! Any ideas?

the only reason i came up with this tune is because it turns the race into basically a no brainer and you i can sit there and grind for hours mindlessly if needed/desired.

Exactly that! Thanks for posting the tune. I never thought this car could stick to the road like this. 👍

However the race gets kind of boring now, doesn't it? :P Complain, complain, complain...

Last edited:
Just writing to say that the camber and toe settings for the ZR1/Z06 also work for any other car you might want to use at Indy. I applied just those settings to my Zonda R--changing nothing else--and was able to whip the field. Toe and camber in particular are very important for driving around ovals :)

Well its a big thank you from me (and all the other BOB`S) my boss just made me do 20 stinking laps of Indy with your tune , he said if i failed i was gonna get the sack (just because he did it first attempt) so no pressure then!
But it worked i had to use hard tyres but no problem i even lapped 3 other drivers so thank you for a great tune it saved my career

BOB

downforce 35/53
trans gearing 261
diff 25/45/25
ride height -4/-2
spring rate 16.6/14.4
damper ext 8/7
damper comp 8/7
anti roll 4/5
camber 2.0/1.5
toe .6/1.2

tires racing soft/soft
905 hp

you should be able to stay on the throttle the entire race with this. Try it. I cmopleted 5 laps in 3:36 with this.

Results?

i just edited you post to make it even better... or atleast better when i drive.... if anyone struggles with this race on his setup try mine. the differences don't look like much but the difference on the track can be alot...

i just edited you post to make it even better... or atleast better when i drive.... if anyone struggles with this race on his setup try mine. the differences don't look like much but the difference on the track can be alot...

Negative Ride Height is impossible on the Zr1, so I'm unsure how you came to these final settings...

Thanks man, works like a charm for Indy. Not so much Daytona, tho -- very sensitive to control inputs which is an issue for a DS3 jockey like me.

LOL, I was just about to stomp back in here after ploughing into the walls with this tune... then I checked my tyres... Sports Hard. No wonder I was hitting the walls :D

Great tune by the way, I swear the opposition would have been looking for the slots in the track with this tune.

Wow...I can't help but laugh at myself after this one. I went and bought all the modifications I could and tried to tune the car to match the specs on the first page. I couldn't figure out how to get the downforce to match the two settings listed, since it was only giving me the option for rear downforce in the aero tuning page. So I am looking around in GT Auto and see the last option....Racing Modifications...O.o

So 385K more later I have learned a valuable lession...RM does not mean buy all the available upgrades from the tuning shop...lol

downforce 35/53
trans gearing 261
diff 10/20/10
ride height 0/0
spring rate 16.6/13.4
damper ext 9/7
damper comp 9/7
anti roll 3/5
camber 2.0/1.5
toe 0.0/-.85

tires racing soft/soft
905 hp

Results?

i just wanted to say thank you so :censored:ing much for this set up ive used this set up on the toyota7 as well and let me tell you 👍👍 works like a damn charm

Just done the RM to the ZR1 and tried this tune and it works fantastic. My car doesn't quite make the 905 hp as said in the first post but its 877 and still won me that race at Indy. Thanks alot for this tune. :D

yeah this tune is epic! i'm even bringing it out in my open lobbies and beating up on everybody! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

I purchased the Zo6 brand new , and I used this tune to grind all day today on " Like The Wind " and noticed I didn't achieve the 900+ hp until i broke the motor in and did an oil change.

When I did the oil change the Hp jumped up to 900+, I was able to walk away from the pack after turn 3.

I also noticed that you don't have to let off the gas as long as you enter the first corner at the perfect angle.

The key to Like the wind was entry angle to the corners and Drafting. Both allow you to Catch up quickly if you make a mistake and hit the wall. When you perfect the entry and exit of all corners you will be able to master this race and earn credits very quickly.

I was able to beat the pack by 3 seconds when I had everything perfected, but I'm not going to lie, it took me about 30 races to get to this point.

Hope this helps -

another vouch and thanks for this awesome tune! First car i've actually fully tuned (just found this site), you guys are dialed in here! Much better than my half a** attempts of tweaking things 👍

Last edited:
Back