Liveries

• Thread starter vompatti
  • 67 comments
Thanks

I spent every layer available and sometimes I have to rethink the desing so that even though it isnt as close I can add more layers.

Yes you can skew and rotate and scale and make groups and save them...

Thanks for the tips I will definitly do a bosch group now that you reminded me of it ;)

Another DBR9 livery this time inspired by the Young Driver Gulf livery (2011) and Young Driver normal livery (2010)

dbr9e.png

dbr9f.png

dbr9g.png

dbr9h.png

dbr9a.png

dbr9b.png

dbr9c.png

dbr9d.png

Wow,very nice

Thank you ;)

I have custom liveries on every car (I only have 23 cars) and multiple custom liveries on the C6R and DBR9... but unfortunatly the number of people playing this game now doesnt justify the work of putting them online... but if anyone wants a livery I will gladly share the ones I have.

tribolik
Thank you ;)

I have custom liveries on every car (I only have 23 cars) and multiple custom liveries on the C6R and DBR9... but unfortunatly the number of people playing this game now doesnt justify the work of putting them online... but if anyone wants a livery I will gladly share the ones I have.

I am thinking of picking this up Tribolik.
Its in a double pack along with Ferrari challenge for €24,-
Is it worth it or should I wait for the new test drive Ferrari challenge?
I would love to drive the vette in SCC.
So shall I pick it up?

I am thinking of picking this up Tribolik.
Its in a double pack along with Ferrari challenge for €24,-
Is it worth it or should I wait for the new test drive Ferrari challenge?
I would love to drive the vette in SCC.
So shall I pick it up?

Its what Ive been playing for the last month and a half (to take a break from GT5), I like it very much and its the first game I have ever platinum... But its sort of a love or hate game... I had it before and sold it but Ive bought it again through PSN (about 12 euros now) and Im enjoying it alot... its great with a wheel IMO (DFGT) with all assist off... its a bit of a challenge to master the physics but once you get use to it its great IMO

the downside is that the career is very short and there arent many people playing it online...

Both games are very similar and SCC is a better and more polished game all around so IMO buying both isnt a good idea (SCC as the same cars and track plus more cars and tracks and bug fixing and improoved physics)

The C6R is a blast to drive in this game IMO and one of the cheaper cars to buy...

Its only around 12 euros in the PSN so it wont set you back all that much... but if you are on a really tight budged wait another month and half for the new ferrari game to be released and for the user reviews about it

@tribolik

Thanks man I appriciate it.
I'll keep you posted ;)
Untill then I'll enjoy some of the very good livery's in this thread.
Great jobs you guys!

Back