Looking for Plymouth Superbird

United States
Southeast MI
BubbleBelly542
I really badly want a playmouth superbird, preferably stock and yellow! Contact bubblebelly542 on psn I
Miediately will trade almost anything for it!!!!!

I have one, it's green in color. The first opportunity I'd have to trade is Friday.

I have one, it's green in color. The first opportunity I'd have to trade is Friday.

O? Why is that if you don't mind me asking? And I'd like to trade if you would, I don't mind if it's green.

Last edited:
You can only gift 1 car per day :(

I have saw the superbird 3 or 4 times already but have not bought one yet. Still looking for the Formula Gran Turismo.

O? Why is that if you don't mind me asking? And I'd like to trade if you would, I don't mind if it's green.

It's because I have trades already lined up for the next 2 days, as well as today. If you don't get one before Friday, I'm more than happy to do a trade with you Friday.

You can only gift 1 car per day :(

Yes... I know... Today is Monday though.

It's because I have trades already lined up for the next 2 days, as well as today. If you don't get one before Friday, I'm more than happy to do a trade with you Friday.

Oh, ya sure, hey will you add me in psn?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stock means that nothing has been done to it, in terms of modification.

If you click 'Trades', which appears below, you can see what cars I have.

I was mainly adding to your thread because I'm also in search of a Superbird. :P

Stock means that nothing has been done to it, in terms of modification.

If you click 'Trades', which appears below, you can see what cars I have.

I was mainly adding to your thread because I'm also in search of a Superbird. :P

Okay cheers for that

btw are you still looking for a car to go in the gallardo trophy???

Hi im looking for a superbird doesn't matter if it's pink xD red or green stock or tuned if you have one message me my psn id is Motorstorm12345

I really want the '70 Plymouth Superbird. I am not really familiar with trading but I will trade any if my cars for the Superbird if anybody is interested :) it would be much appreciated, thank you!

I appear to have collected 4 Superbirds, all stock, in different colours, if anyone would be interested in trading for tickets or rare paints?

How strange everybody wants this car from a very old post, I have all available colours going of this car and all free as well and stock not raced/driven at all ;):)

And first post Dec 6th 2010 and last post was in july 20th 2013 as well so long time really ;)

Last edited:
Back