looking to compete in league racing. newcomer of gtplanet

• Thread starter K1utch
  • 12 comments
United States
ohio
GTP_K1utch
Hey guys I'm new to the site I was recruited by sone other players online to get the chance to ve a part of the league racing scene. I'm new to Gran Turismo but I do love to race and I'm willing to start racing asap. I'm not sure exactly how to get set up here so id really appreciate the help. Thank u for rwading and god bless message me at anytime

Feel free to check out the ORDL, we have a thread here and plenty of information over at our website, www.ordl.co.uk. We have a few special events coming up before we migrate to GT6.

Any questions, please feel free to PM me or a member of the ORDL admin team.

Evo

AWESOME! Come check us out at TRL. Turtle Racing league is the longest running league on the GT5 scene (over 3 years) and will be transferring over to GT6 in the new year. We are currently running 2 events races are on Thursday and Saturday evenings. HST is a tuning series that gets a new theme, tracks and cars monthly this month is the Muscle Car Challenge. New Enduro is SPEC racing (you can adjust brake bias), each week you are advised of the car and track all cars are premium (available at the NCD). Buy the car change the oil break it in between 100-200 miles so your getting full HP and show up at the track on Saturday. Most of our Racers are Div 1 meaning they are alien fast (except for me LOL) So if your looking for the best cleanest overall experience to sharpen your learning curve or your already lightning fast TRL is the place for you. We look forward to having you :)👍

You are welcome to race with ReadyOrNotRacing anytime.

Check us out at www.readyornotracing.com for league details and links to our facebook page.

We are going to have league race 4 of 10 this Wednesday if you would like to participate.

German Street cars, any year, any make, tuning allowed to 500 PP, sports soft or less, all driving aids allowed.

We will be at Nurb GP/F this Wednesday.

If you are interested, send a friend request to ReadyOrNotRacing on the PS3.

We will be Shuffle Racing tonight if you want to join us. For tonight, send a message to Obi-Tonobi (me), xyster250 (hosting tonight) or ReadyOrNotRacing for the room number. We usually race in a public lobby for our Monday and Tuesday events.

League races are held in the ReadyOrNotRacing lounge.

See Ya

Obi

Great thread. I'm in this guys same boat. Will be looking you all up on GT6. Right now the race is on to get to Level 40 before 6 comes out.

Took forever to go from 30 to 40. 39 to 40 was the slowest. Seasonal events will help you.

39 -> 40 I did 4 hour Nurb over and over. Doubles up as practicing that one or two corners you never seem to get it right (And I still don't, lol). Each time lower the PP of your car so that you're not just driving alone most of the time

Anyway, I will also be looking for a league to join once GT6 comes out!

Great thread. I'm in this guys same boat. Will be looking you all up on GT6. Right now the race is on to get to Level 40 before 6 comes out.

Made it to Level 40, last week. I started September 18th. Bought every car in the dealership. The game doesn't care. No trophy, no fanfare. I still think it's a big deal. Now I'm on a bussiness trip. Won't be home till Sunday. And my new copy of GT6 sits my icy door stoop till I get home. Is it as good as they said it would be?

Made it to Level 40, last week. I started September 18th. Bought every car in the dealership. The game doesn't care. No trophy, no fanfare. I still think it's a big deal. Now I'm on a bussiness trip. Won't be home till Sunday. And my new copy of GT6 sits my icy door stoop till I get home. Is it as good as they said it would be?

No community section like in GT5. Going to have to run my league a little different from now on. Does not show you PSN i.d. when in a lobby. Shows you real first initial and last name. Now I do not know who any of my friends are. I only know a few of their real names. You have to get your National A license to un-lock the on-line feature. Graphics are a little better. Not many points for winning races. Seasonal events will be your best bet to get credits. Hopefully they will make a few changes in an update. Cars look better. Just one dealership now. No Used or On-Line. Are cars are ready to purchase if you have credits. I don't know, right now I am liking 5 better. I'm sure it will grow on me and once I get used to it will be just fine.

Back