Looping When Trying To Load Game After 2.10 Udate *FIXED*

Are you having the looping problems after 2.10 update

• Total voters
I am a victim of the loop I have went deleted game data back now to 2.09 how do i know what is a quote ghoust car and which isn't I did do the back ground change and wallpaper setting I'm just needing some clarification on ghoust car anf what to.do at this point

Its in the OP. There is even a video there that was made by another member that I added. Just go back and read the OP, follow the instructions and you should have no problems.

Its in the OP. There is even a video there that was made by another member that I added. Just go back and read the OP, follow the instructions and you should have no problems.

Watch video only car I couldn't do anything with was my saleen s7 can't sell get in so went and delete game data back to.vers 1.00 now I go to car to get rid of says car is currently online any help would.be greatly appreicated

Thats why you didn't this step

3. Go to your GT world menu and select “My Home Settings” select “Design Options” and change the background color to the original blue and your background image to the first as well.

The stuck cursor in home screen in 1.00 is for incompatibility between 2.09 and 1.00/1.05 background options.

Great to read the lot of people who fix the problem. :)

i did, im glad it worked for other people,

i changed to the blue all the way to the left and the first picture on the top

stuck in 1.05 and 1.00 i just did this again

i'll update back to 2.09 again so i can just play the damn game now

Watch video only car I couldn't do anything with was my saleen s7 can't sell get in so went and delete game data back to.vers 1.00 now I go to car to get rid of says car is currently online any help would.be greatly appreicated

Only thing to do is take it offline and see if it deletes. (Unshare it. :D) You can try this in 2.09 and also in version 1.00/1.05?
Its only online in the share process so others can borrow the car if they want?
If that doesn,t help then you maybe a little more stuck than most.:(
Chat soon bye for now.:)

i did, im glad it worked for other people,

i changed to the blue all the way to the left and the first picture on the top

stuck in 1.05 and 1.00 i just did this again

i'll update back to 2.09 again so i can just play the damn game now

After reading thru some of your posts it sounds like your doing most things right.
Only thing I can suggest is make sure its only the one car you have that is undeletable? (Ghost car?)
And when you do the changes make sure you are exiting correctly has it saves all your changes when you do so?
Don,t go straight to the XMB menu otherwise the changes made will not take effect on your save.
Plus take your time with it, There is no quick fix it takes time so no point trying to rush any steps since that justs put you back to square one if you have done anything wrong.

Can't do anything in 1.0,ill try 1.05 today to try to unshare it because on 1.0 there is not online thing under premium standard favorites tabs in left in garage

Can't do anything in 1.0,ill try 1.05 today to try to unshare it because on 1.0 there is not online thing under premium standard favorites tabs in left in garage

If you have no success all I can recommend is try the next update after 1.05 and then every update after that until you get some success?

I doubt the 'Online' tab will actually appear until he is patched up to the latest version, which is no good as he will get the looping problem and not be able to load the game anyway. IIRC you need to be signed into PSN to take a car off share, don't quote me on that.

I doubt the 'Online' tab will actually appear until he is patched up to the latest version, which is no good as he will get the looping problem and not be able to load the game anyway. IIRC you need to be signed into PSN to take a car off share, don't quote me on that.

Yeah I think your right on that one mate slipped my mind.:(
Even if you go back to any version, even pressing the triangle it will not allow you delete it until your signed in.:(
That includes going down to unshare by pressing triangle or even the online tab, None will work till your signed in.

Think in all honesty there is a bigger problem if you have the undeletable car on share? (Link to problem car.:( )

Tried.every version untill 2.09 individually after work to no luck . My friend ingame and in real life says car is indeed shared but u have to be signed into ps network before u can unshare it but I can't sign in with out version 2.10 update prompt totally Bs what about saving data to ps plus and having a friend.on another ps3 log on there ps3 with known good.data.and.unshare car ?

Ya I'm.at the point where if I can't sign in to.unshare the ghoust car I'm going to call polyphony digital and explain the total situation. I'm at a loss of anything else to do at

Unfortunately I just developed the looping problem also. Anyone know how to do the 2nd step with the online method? I can't seem to figure that one out.

I actually figured it out, all you have to do is cancel the operation when it starts downloading the last update.

Last edited:
Tried.every version untill 2.09 individually after work to no luck . My friend ingame and in real life says car is indeed shared but u have to be signed into ps network before u can unshare it but I can't sign in with out version 2.10 update prompt totally Bs what about saving data to ps plus and having a friend.on another ps3 log on there ps3 with known good.data.and.unshare car ?

Ya I'm.at the point where if I can't sign in to.unshare the ghoust car I'm going to call polyphony digital and explain the total situation. I'm at a loss of anything else to do at
I will stop you there mate even if you use your save on any machine it will still get the looping thing on 2.10 until its sorted.
So trying it on your friends is just wasting your time.
Not much in the way of help for you.
I think your proper stuck. :( No suggestion from me since your the first to report a undeletable car thats on shae.:(

Unfortunately I just developed the looping problem also. Anyone know how to do the 2nd step with the online method? I can't seem to figure that one out.

Just go to the game data utility. And delete the game data not the game save.
c00-game-menu-showing-game-data-utility.jpg

Once you have done that you need to install updates back up to 2.09 to find the car/s thats making your save loop?
Just sign in like normal and load game it will then update.:D stop it by pressing O at any time until your on 2.09
Which is the next to last update.:D

EDIT: Just seen your edit while I was writing this.:lol:

Once you know which cars are the problem then delete the game data again and go back to version 1.00/1.05
Then follow the steps in the OP.

Latest Posts

Back