Lunar roving vehicle????!!!!!

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 650 comments
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Chameleon9000
Just read jordans gt6 car list and... LUNAR ROVING VEHICLE WHAT NOW???? Is this a joke? or is this actually confirmed :confused::irked::scared::bowdown:
upload_2013-11-5_8-11-9.png

It's confirmed; that list is direct from PD, and the new trailer features the vehicle quite a bit.

Will it be more than a novelty? Unlikely. Does it give GT6 and incredibly unique selling point, for those who care about that sort of thing. Absolutely.

It's confirmed; that list is direct from PD, and the new trailer features the vehicle quite a bit.

Will it be more than a novelty? Unlikely. Does it give GT6 and incredibly unique selling point, for those who care about that sort of thing. Absolutely.

It's that sort of odd, borderline lunatic (hurr hurr) new stuff that gives Gran Turismo that special charm that not many other games have.

No one expected the Spanish inquisition.

But realistically, it was only a matter of time. We should have seen it coming, with the GT5 intro actually beginning in space, and later on when it was announced that the total amount of miles driven in GT5 had reached the end of the solar system.

It has evolved into a higher existence (cue: Also Spracht Zarathustra)

616840-2001_star_child.jpg

Last edited:
Lol thank you for this, hadnt seen it yet! lol the lunar roving vehicle... wow! that makes me kinda exited all over again!
Well at least we know we have a new slowest car in the game! and its also great to see a bunch of cars that no-one has heard of untill now! im not kidding, i love reading the descriptions of cars to find out that they have a very good racing carrer!

OOH! i also just read that dlc cars will directly appear in the dealership!!! Nice!

Last edited:
This is cool. I wouldn't have thought to include that myself, and I'm a big astro-nut. I hope they let you drive it in races, as I always felt an air of irritation when I was playing GT4 and I couldn't enter my Benz Patent Motorwagen in the 24 Heures Du Mans.

Then again, if I were to develop a racing sim it would involve Zeppelins, so who am I to judge. (No pun intended.)

I'd rather it just came on the disc, with the game, at no added cost, without me having to wait for the game to download it; thank you very much.

I'll be surprised if this ends up being more than GT6's equivalent of the "Auto Union V16" in GT4, and isn't restricted to a single mode or location. "Moon" is almost certainly a Photo Travel locale in this anyway.

Is it going to be ridiculously expensive though?

Will be very fun though for sure :lol:

inb4 it's easily winnable early on in career mode.

Wow PD are losing the plot. A Lunar Roving Buggy? What a waste of time making it.

It's not entirely unexpected of them. They normally add at least one offbeat vehicle to each title these days.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty funny. On many levels. Can't wait to drive on the moon and see that celestial model from a different angle (assuming that will actually be possible). :)

But wait, it's not even homologated! Where are the sponsors and official circuits? There's no point including the Lunar Rover if there's nothing for it to race against in its class!

They still love to add a bit of novelty to their titles. If they had removed the WWII vehicles from the list then I would have expected some other outlandish machines to take their place, on top of what's already included.

Back