Mapping "Zahara de la Sierra" (new GT6 track)

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 2,570 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mr. @Whistle Snap, is "Circuito de la Sierra" really there, as in fully modeled and working? Or just there as part of the track list, but without the model and coding necessary to use it?

I'm thinking more of the former, but unusable so far until PD activates it.

The track isn't there, but other content to support the track is there indicating they are getting ready to release it.

I hope you and others who massively dislike me (not including you btw) can understand where I'm getting at.
Anyone that says they "liked" you before and don't like you now, never liked you to begin with. What they liked was that you agreed with them. Think like me and I like you in other words. You and I have always gotten along whether you were number 1 GT Fanboy or GT Hater. I think your posts are an honest expression of how you feel at the time and most importantly, you will listen to reason and change your mind about something, you've done so many times on all kinds of issues, positive and negative.

And this is still my favourite meme/avatar!

Three Stooges Toko TenD Me.png

According to the info listed on page one of this thread, it will become the new longest track in the game. That is, until the Isle of Man is added to GT7 in 2017.

Could be.

Is this the longest track ever in a (car)racing game?

If so, Gamescom. would be the perfect plece ;)
I think the perfect place would have been either directly in yesterday's update or in an update 6 months ago, as promised. By the way, waiting another month sounds pretty bad, especially since we know it's already in the game.

Could be.

Is this the longest track ever in a (car)racing game?

If so, Gamescom. would be the perfect plece ;)
The Isle of Man Mountain Course has been used in games before; it's 37.73 miles long.

Also, GPL has the Piccolo Madonie circuit (the shortest of the Targa Florio routes), albeit fan-made, not official. It's been ported to rFactor, as well; it's 44.73 miles long and is an absolute blast. :dopey:

The Isle of Man Mountain Course has been used in games before; it's 37.73 miles long.

Also, GPL has the Piccolo Madonie circuit (the shortest of the Targa Florio routes), albeit fan-made, not official. It's been ported to rFactor, as well; it's 44.73 miles long and is an absolute blast. :dopey:

But in a (car)racing game? ;)

Targa Florio would be amaze:bowdown:

I'm not complaining about the delay to be honest. I can wait (yes, I know the delay has been large)

I'm not complaining about the delay to be honest. I can wait (yes, I know the delay has been large)
to be fair, it isnt really a delay anyway. they said, 'coming soon', thats it. we should all know that that means nothing much to PD. just saying.:)

Isle of Man is many years down the road if it happens, but I totally forgot about SSRX:embarrassed:
plus SSRX isnt real, so i would say zahara is the longest real track in a racing game

to be fair, it isnt really a delay anyway. they said, 'coming soon', thats it. we should all know that that means nothing much to PD. just saying.:)
plus SSRX isnt real, so i would say zahara is the longest real track in a racing game
Zahara isn't a real track and both GPL and rFactor had a version of the Targa Florio (fan made) as @Griffith500 mentioned earlier. It will be the longest track in either the GT series or Forza.

When course maker is added, surely that's your problem solved and you can forgive them? I mean, if course maker doesn't make YOU happy, I don't know what will :P
Course Maker, Course Maker!! I need it now! :D
Probably a good solid game will make Toko happy.
Especially like GT3 and GT4. :)
I'm pretty sure Ridge Racer makes Toko happy.
Ridge Racer may make me happy, but GT is still above it in my list. ;)
Anyone that says they "liked" you before and don't like you now, never liked you to begin with. What they liked was that you agreed with them. Think like me and I like you in other words. You and I have always gotten along whether you were number 1 GT Fanboy or GT Hater. I think your posts are an honest expression of how you feel at the time and most importantly, you will listen to reason and change your mind about something, you've done so many times on all kinds of issues, positive and negative.

And this is still my favourite meme/avatar!

You know, I actually agreed with that. I should be on neither side but treat and respect them fairly. Maybe that's what makes me, The Toko of GTPlanet. Just respect everyone's opinions and them as well. You and others really tought me a lot of things that I'll always bare in mind. :cheers:

And cheers for that picture. :lol:

Oh really? i genuinely thought it was a real track... oops:dopey:
No worries. If you go back to the beginning of this thread, I think the fellas figured out where most of the roads are using Google and photos from the internet. The very first hint on GTP that the track was actually from this region of Spain is here. :sly:

Last edited:
When this does finally come out I just hope it runs like Nurburgring and not like Bathurst. A crummy framerate will ruin what could be a great addition to the game...

And Piccolo Madonie is being converted to Asseto Corsa @Griffith500 :D Can't wait.

Sorry for OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back