Should this thread be Stickied?

• Yes

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cgg
It clearly states in the thread, that the measurement of power is bhp. If people want all different variations, then they should upload them that way, I haven't got the time to convert every single car into 3 more power measurements.

Well, it's no shame to ask for help, right? :dopey:

Dose anyone know the HP of the GT Academy 370 Z's?

Last edited:
Cheers for the sticky! It means alot. The problem is, it will be obsolete soon, so I'll have to get a new one started when GT6 is released.

cgg
Cheers for the sticky! It means alot. The problem is, it will be obsolete soon, so I'll have to get a new one started when GT6 is released.

:banghead: So true but then we'll have to wait and see how that one plays out, you know if it needs breaking in as well or cars will have max hp from the get go. But anyways congrats!!!

I have 788 but to me it just seems like it should have more......:dunce:

I know it has less than the premium Skyline, thought it was 785, my friend has one fully broken in and that's what he had, I don't own this car so I have no idea of the HP, but I know the range lol.

Probably an obvious answer, but if I use a restore ticket on a car that has 11,500 miles on it - will I have to re-break in? Also will I lose the tune on it as technically it won't have same power so I recon the transmission might mess up?

Probably an obvious answer, but if I use a restore ticket on a car that has 11,500 miles on it - will I have to re-break in? Also will I lose the tune on it as technically it won't have same power so I recon the transmission might mess up?

Yea you will have to re-break in again.... It is a pain but its worth it. I don't think you will lose the tune but just to be safe go to a different setting sheet then use the restore ticket:tup::)

Yea you will have to re-break in again.... It is a pain but its worth it. I don't think you will lose the tune but just to be safe go to a different setting sheet then use the restore ticket:tup::)

How mich does the car gain on hp if you break it in?

Back