• 311 comments

Should this thread be Stickied?

• Yes

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you sure thats the name? I cant find it in my garage or in Garage Editor to make one.

Sorry for me not updating this, I'm away at the moment, but I'll be back in about a week so I'll sort it out a bit more then.

hello guys to be honest i really dont know which subject i should write this at.
in all onisty i really like drag racing on gt5, it's not the best game ever for drag racing but recently i came off gt5 because of all the nonsense thats going on in gt5 like hacked car's ect so i came back on gt5 after a few week of playing mw3 and funny as it may sound all that nonsense is still there, you dont know if your rolling up along side a car that has stupid BHP or legit BHP but i really hope that sony entertainment or P.D make GT6 even better that what GT5 is now, these people that have GT5 garage editor are still ruining Gran Turismo a awsome popular since Gran Turismo1, please **** off with the hack's it's rediculose and annoying and also stop with all the ********, it's hard as it is to try and find a NONE hacked lobby, give Gran Turismo legit players some breathing space were we can actually join a lobby without all this hacked nonsense PRETTY PLEASE it's stupidly rediculose!!!!!!!

This is totally the wrong thread for that for starters lol. Second of all you should check the "team pages" to see if they have rooms open or post in the "have a room open, post it here!" thread and open a room. Yes I can understand it is very annoying, I do make hybrids and really enjoy it, but I also have an account that is 100% legit. No, I do not bring my hybrids into pro drag rooms an honestly that doesn't even bother me either.. It's the people that mod, THEN say "no it's not modded, it's legit" .. That straight pisses me off... But like I said, this is not the thread for that and I do not want to turn it in to the "Hybrids vs non-hybrids thread" like a lot of threads have been turned into.. If you would like to carry on this conversation with me or anyone else who may reply, please do so via a PM. Thanks! 👍

knuckle r0ck3r
hello guys to be honest i really dont know which subject i should write this at.
in all onisty i really like drag racing on gt5, it's not the best game ever for drag racing but recently i came off gt5 because of all the nonsense thats going on in gt5 like hacked car's ect so i came back on gt5 after a few week of playing mw3 and funny as it may sound all that nonsense is still there, you dont know if your rolling up along side a car that has stupid BHP or legit BHP but i really hope that sony entertainment or P.D make GT6 even better that what GT5 is now, these people that have GT5 garage editor are still ruining Gran Turismo a awsome popular since Gran Turismo1, please **** off with the hack's it's rediculose and annoying and also stop with all the ********, it's hard as it is to try and find a NONE hacked lobby, give Gran Turismo legit players some breathing space were we can actually join a lobby without all this hacked nonsense PRETTY PLEASE it's stupidly rediculose!!!!!!!

Your obviously joining the noob rooms bro.

Mini's.
Premium
Cooper S Countryman '11
297BHP
Cooper S '11
297BHP
Cooper S '07
282BHP
Cooper S '05
320BHP

Standard
Cooper S '02
307BHP
Cooper '02
262BHP
One '02
239BHP
Cooper 1.3L '98
182BHP

It's pretty funny that your "log" coincides with those HP numbers lol!

Back