MB SLS AMG Setup Question

• Thread starter tony0113
  • 2 comments
Philippines
Philippines
Hi guys, I hope somebody is still reading these forums, since GT6 seems to have stolen the limelight. I have a question that maybe someone could answer. I created/edited a custom track [Course Maker] and raced with some AI opponents. I noticed that an AI SLS AMG had its rear spoiler constantly raised. I cannot say if this was a bug (I did several races and noticed this each time), or if the AI simply opted to have its spoiler raised for consistent downforce, but I really would like to have my own SLS AMG setup this way - with the rear dynamic spoiler raised - and try it out, instead of installing a huge rear wing.

Thanks!

The stock wing will come up and down on all cars, including yours.
I remember noticing it when watching a replay of a best lap I just recorded.

If you mean the wing is up all the time, then its a bug. the wing should come up all the way when you brake, and come up about 25% when you get past 200kmh or something like that.

et_
The stock wing will come up and down on all cars, including yours.
I remember noticing it when watching a replay of a best lap I just recorded.

If you mean the wing is up all the time, then its a bug. the wing should come up all the way when you brake, and come up about 25% when you get past 200kmh or something like that.
Thanks for the reply, et_. I had it sorted out - actually, that rear spoiler actually comes down; it's just that on the SLS, the active spoiler has a lower speed threshold, so it would appear that the spoiler was up all the time. So, no bugs really. Finally went out and bought GT6 :D

Back