McLaren F1 top speed

Philippines
Ayala Alabang
Mobius_Infinity
Anyone out there that has a tune on the F1 super car that makes it break the 500 kph barrier without nitrous or a declined slope?

My F1 does 420 kph and is running out of steam approaching 430+ kph. I know I may be biased but I feel that the F1 in this game is nerfed a lot and maybe someone has a tune that can at least take the old beast up to AT THE VERY LEAST 450 kph.

(Though I really feel somewhat uneasy with the dynamics of the car since a stock F1 in GT6 barely hits 360kph wherein IRL the F1 has been proven to hit 391kph)
S70/2 627bhp Normally Aspirated V12

It's not that it's nerfed, in fact it's quite the opposite. The car comes with 200/450 downforce in the game which obviously isn't right and cripples its top speed, but makes it way faster around corners than it should be, thus making it faster around almost every track than it should be (the obvious exceptions being SSRX and SSR7).

It's not that it's nerfed, in fact it's quite the opposite. The car comes with 200/450 downforce in the game which obviously isn't right and cripples its top speed, but makes it way faster around corners than it should be, thus making it faster around almost every track than it should be (the obvious exceptions being SSRX and SSR7).

So you're saying the car is at it's theoretical limits already(top speed wise)? Give or take 5 kph for gear ratio changes? I just despise being beaten on such tracks by like a Supra or GTR or something, my guesses is that their drag coefficient is lower... :(

Top speed isn't everything at least lol

I think it might be able to hit that speed, but no more. My Supra does 315mph maxed out which is just a bit faster. Like the other guy mentioned the downforce will be a problem. Try raising the front suspension up a lot and lower the rear to focus all the weight onto the rear tires. That has always been my secret for a super fast top speed tune

I think it might be able to hit that speed, but no more. My Supra does 315mph maxed out which is just a bit faster. Like the other guy mentioned the downforce will be a problem. Try raising the front suspension up a lot and lower the rear to focus all the weight onto the rear tires. That has always been my secret for a super fast top speed tune

Dudeee, ill kill for 315 mph lol. 260 is a long way off from 315 mph.

Back