Might get new stuff 12/24/2014

• Thread starter JER_CREST
  • 310 comments
Some do, to be honest. I, for once, am not preaching to the 4 seas the words "Spec 2.0 OMG ROFL" and then looking like a dumb person when it doesn't come out, and be massively dissapointed at the same time. New events and (perhaps) the Mazda. Not much more than that, I reckon, for this upcoming maintenance.

Which is why predicting the surprises and the non-surprises with PD is so tricky. We never know whether the expected becomes unexpected and vice-versa...
PD is really hard to predict, I wonder if they can predict themselves sometimes. haha

All jokes aside, if they give us some surprizes like with the Toyota TS030, RedBull Ring and Suzuka being updated, I will definitely not be mad about it. But I'm not expecting anything out of this maintenance. Two updates in two weeks? I don't know if PD can pull that off.

I think it was a joke since it's already in the game, unless he meant something else then I'm as confused as you are about his comment.

Only if he was mentioning it as one of the future seasonals? But I really can't get the meaning of his words...

Anywho, quotioning you previous post. Yes, PD is trickier to understand than a Phoenix Wright game. Hard to tell with them if they're releasing what we expect or not. Only when people find data to match certain rumors is when we know something is coming (such is the case of the Mazda VGT).

Only if he was mentioning it as one of the future seasonals? But I really can't get the meaning of his words...

Anywho, quotioning you previous post. Yes, PD is trickier to understand than a Phoenix Wright game. Hard to tell with them if they're releasing what we expect or not. Only when people find data to match certain rumors is when we know something is coming (such is the case of the Mazda VGT).
Oh yeah! Bathurst is going to be in the next part of seasonnals

http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/en/article/1129

I wonder if anything else was found other than the Mazda VGT or if they'll implement new stuff while (maybe) adding the Mazda VGT?

Oh yeah! Bathurst is going to be in the next part of seasonnals

http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/en/article/1129

I wonder if anything else was found other than the Mazda VGT or if they'll implement new stuff while (maybe) adding the Mazda VGT?

Oops, I guess maga actually had some sort of reason to say that. (although he probably didn't mean it...)

Don't think so, unless PD hid something really well on the 1.15 code...

Sorry, it was a joke from GT5 era :P I'm bad at this
You need some context for that kind of joke, man. :lol: You confused me and @PowerSlide77 for a moment. Although as his post states, there is actually going to be an event at Bathurst, so you kinda nailed it. :lol:

Only the seasonals don't make sense as a christmas's gift...

They sort of do, the pay is great on those events and they (if they're similar to the previous ones) give free cars away if you gold them, so...

Well, since I belive I've been good this year, and is Christmas Eve, and a guy can dream, I'll dream myself Tourist Trophy Add-on pack will be released, so I can properly race my ZR-1 Hellspawn againt a YZF just for kicks... :bowdown::D

:(... but deep inside I know it won't be, so I'll keep dreaming. If you all excuse me, I need to go to the drugstore, suddenly I crave some unisoms...

I wouldn't completely discard a new update, the Mazda VGT car is referenced to in the files and in the game, and is scheduled for release during 2014.

Seasonals don't need an update to be implemented in game, otherwise we'd be up to GT6 version 1.54 now....

It's just maintenance until an update releases. Why does no one ever learn this?

This just got interesting...again.

Other then part 2 of the holiday seasonals and that recently spotted Mazda LM55 VGT, I'm not expecting much. However:

lili-computer-meme-png.278168

Don't disappoint me now, I got money on this.

*Maintenance intensifies*

Attachments

• Lili Computer Meme.png
    Lili Computer Meme.png
    676.5 KB · Views: 7
Come on PD we need something more than a bunch of Ridge racer imported cars stay on topic get out the fantasy land.

Back to GT mister santa Kaz i would like the 🤬 course creator cause i think i was a good boy to wait for you over two years to finish a proper built of it and now its time for us to have it .:cheers:

Personally the nurb survival race was a bit annoying and for 20 mins only getting $1.1m vs 30 mins and getting $2.2m in the redbull standard championship.I among some are hoping for the course creator to be released this month,if it doesn't happen then I know they're still working on it.

Some people need to understand that paying for something gives you the right to use what you paid for.

We are not waiting for a ferrari to be delivered to us and thats what i mean by we need the course creator now cause if it doesn't come people should think about PD as an exchange they sell we buy,do we play though ?

Nothing against PD and VGT They need relationships like this but don't forget we are still the customers and customer is always right .

Back