Minecraft News and Discussion

• Thread starter WallRunner
  • 14,002 comments
Damn that's alot of views.

Anyways, time to find an NPC Village and use it for... my own purposes.

So, Dynamite, that's the song I hate, thanky.
The radio is on at work and there's nothing I can do about it, and because it's noisy I can't make out most of the lyrics or what the host is saying.
I don't keep up with the charts because they're awful.

edit- HG server has deleted my thread asking for the removal of nameplates. So it'll continue to be a contest of who holds the sneak key down the most. Oh well.

Last edited:
I had a house in Greenwood, and prettiegirl100.
Combined we had 32 golems, I think 10 were hers.
I don't mind losing it but could I be reimbursed 88 blocks of iron and about 8 stacks of fence?

Ok pick a spot in ToriSands for me to import it to.

*edit*
That's if you want to keep it...

Last edited:
What the $#!/ happened to my house?! It's randomnly torn apart! Blocks are missing everywhere! Could I get it fixed, please? And my dogs and kitty-cats still just disappears after a couple minutes.

Not sure what's happening with the animals. I'll be online in 20mins to investigate what happened to your house.

I think the server crashes when it wants to save the world. The world resets to the previous save when it restarts.

What the $#!/ happened to my house?! It's randomnly torn apart! Blocks are missing everywhere! Could I get it fixed, please? And my dogs and kitty-cats still just disappears after a couple minutes.

I posted that on the last page. Must have been a 🤬 griefer. Need help? You can harvest the wood from the trees next to my house.

Always let me know when something like this happens so that I can investigate it and also roll it back so that you don't have to rebuild.

What the $#!/ happened to my house?! It's randomnly torn apart! Blocks are missing everywhere!

After getting to know HawkEye better, I can now say, you did it! :lol:

At 6:40pm yesterday UK time, you lit your fireplace. It must not be set up quite right as it set the rest of the house on fire.

However, this fire was then messed up by a plugin that automatically replaces blocks that have been burned. It was replacing them while other blocks were still on fire causing them to catch fire again, prolonging the fire and spreading it.

I think your house was on fire for about 24 hours before the plugin just gave up! :lol:

Last edited:
For the record, bballa333 is a good friend of mine. I was showing some of my stuff, so he shouldn't visit often.

Has ryantill been on at all? If so, he been causing any trouble? He just lives up the street from me, and I have easy access to a rifle if things get nasty on the server :D

EDIT: Logging on now. Sorry I havn't been on much, been bloody addicted to the Technic pack and YogBox. So flippin' awesome to play all that.

Suggestion: In a few months, we take a snapshot of the server, back it up, and create a Vanilla one. Then install Techic (multiplayer technic), everyone else installs technic (which installs on a seperate Jar, which has nothing to do with your minecraft folder, letting you still join vanilla servers etc), and we have a month or so of multiplayer Technic! :D

Also, Simon reckon's they're thinking about a multiplayer version of the YogBox some time in the future, that'd be so cute having baby pigs and stuff running around :3...

...then everyone slaughtering them :(

EDIT: Server kicked me and won't let me back on. Keep getting 'Time out' errors. Will try in a while. Hunger games time!

Last edited:
Always let me know when something like this happens so that I can investigate it and also roll it back so that you don't have to rebuild.

After getting to know HawkEye better, I can now say, you did it! :lol:

At 6:40pm yesterday UK time, you lit your fireplace. It must not be set up quite right as it set the rest of the house on fire.

However, this fire was then messed up by a plugin that automatically replaces blocks that have been burned. It was replacing them while other blocks were still on fire causing them to catch fire again, prolonging the fire and spreading it.

I think your house was on fire for about 24 hours before the plugin just gave up! :lol:
But the fireplace was set up like gtaustin's. And his house never caught fire.

He's gone. There is no such mod for 1.2 as far as I am aware. Who do you know that uses it Sponge?

Had a laugh yesterday, I think it was with Enkigilbert.

Enki: Where is the entrance to Tori's nether?
DQ: Between her legs!

:lol:

Anyone know any good texture packs? I have a 6 year old Acer Travelmate, so hardware comes short, and I can only have 16x16 or 32x32 or lower to keep the lag at bay, so I would prefer 32x32 or lower.

Are you using optifine? It makes MC run smoother and with better FPS. (If you play with the settings).

I think it's ghskilla because he makes his own hacks.

NUU.

I don't have my own "remove HawkEye log" command, only admins with HawkEye themselves have the permissions to delete the logs. (Unless I'm firmly mistaken and the perms are faulty which means I'm visiting today :sly:)

There is a hack to make you invisable to the server, your movements aren't logged by any program. The ones griefing teams use.

Latest Posts

Back