Minecraft News and Discussion

• Thread starter WallRunner
  • 14,002 comments
Buttons don't work well for me online, so I can press the button but then due to the connection I get kicked back outside again and cheat death...or suicide.

Last edited:
Logging in. Having a bit of a time with my CPU tonight, don't know why, but I think I'll live.

Oh and I have a migraine, nasty bugger too, so no one piss me off or prepare to die via lightning.

EDIT: @Enki Did you get my PM?

EDIT2: No one on :(

Last edited:
^^ Yes but that means people can spawn stuff and TP back to the survival world. Within 15 minutes of gameplay they've got chests full of diamonds and gold apples...

not to mention 10000 levels of XP thanks to the Bottle'O'Enchanting...

It's a survival server. It is what it is. It is what it's been since mid last year when it kicked off. Just like 1'000'000 other servers out there.

There's plugins that change people's inventories as they change through those worlds.

Every survival/creative server I've been on has something to stop that.

Also, a little off-topic, but this is why I've been off of the server for a bit:

axe0ir.jpg

Tlowr, can you jump on and see what this SkIlL09 guy is up to?

*edit*
Nevermind, he's gone.

Last edited:
Getting on now. Fingers crossed my CPU lives! Temps were good till yesterday, I may have to open her up again and redo everything a second time.

EDIT: Turns out the Fearless Fiat will be on extremely rarely now, due to personal circumstances. Let us all take a moment of silence, to remember this traget-...DONE!

EDIT2: Just worked on Rapture for a good half hour or so. Just cleaning up the landscape. Bloody oath there's a lot of work to do around where we took the games and stuff out to transfer them to the new world. Still planning what to do there. I think I might make a 4th community mine where the MobArena used to be, and then just put grass and flowers and stuff where the golf course used to be...

Suggestions are welcome. :)

Last edited:
I'm currently adding more roads in Boston and building more houses in the NPC style, near each other, to make it more cityesque, I hope that whoever goes there has nice a looking gravel texture because there's plenty of it, mine kinda looks chocolatey.

^ Lol, it'll look crap for me. I've been using the default for quite some time. Downloading Faithful as we speak.

Might look into some more packs just to keep in my system handy. Suggestions?

Nothing bigger than 128x128 or my GPU has a field day running out of GRAM.

I use Steelfeather's Enchanted pack (32x32), you could just copy the gravel tex out of that into a pack you like lol.

Here's a typical scene, and that's the cobble texture by the way, the stone brick is very similar however.
45yyu67yt.jpg

Last edited:
GOLF!!!

Time for a full size game of golf. I've installed the plugin and now we need make a course. Anyone want to start on it? I'm guessing 9 holes to begin with and have it near game town.

Actually maybe just one hole to begin with so we can test how big it should be and what par should be set to. :)

GOLF!!!

Time for a full size game of golf. I've installed the plugin and now we need make a course. Anyone want to start on it? I'm guessing 9 holes to begin with and have it near game town.

Actually maybe just one hole to begin with so we can test how big it should be and what par should be set to. :)

There's one on Rapture, isn't there? Right outside of spawn tower, behind it. Test it there.

GOLF!!!

OH yes. Having been a long time golfer IRL, this will be loads of fun. :D

There's one on Rapture, isn't there? Right outside of spawn tower, behind it. Test it there.

That was the mini golf course and was moved to Game Town a while ago. What i'm talking about now is a full sized golf course.

Back