Minecraft News and Discussion

• Thread starter WallRunner
  • 14,002 comments
Do any of you guys do videos on the PC version? A few friends and myself just started doing some recordings for YouTube. I began using the cam studio and I am hoping some of you have some experience.
Is the server you guys play on on PC or ps3?

"Failed to login: The authentication are currently down for maintenance." I know it's not the server's fault, but does anyone know what this 🤬 is?

Well, I haven't seen any tweets from Mojang employees saying the servers are down. Maybe it's a regional issue? :confused:

Really liking how smooth the server's running. 👍

@DQuaN Any idea as to why I only have access to the '/co i' command and nothing else? I'm showing up as a Sponsor, as well. Also, I seem to be stuck in god mode (can't hit or be hit by players).

Should I get Minecraft for PC?
That is a very open-ended question. Have you played Minecraft before? Do you intend to spend lots of time online? I picked up PS3 Minecraft because I wanted to see what it was all about, then realised what the online communities were like on PC so got it for that too. Personally, I prefer the ease of crafting on the console versions but the PC has more "stuff" in general and big online communities.

That is a very open-ended question. Have you played Minecraft before? Do you intend to spend lots of time online? I picked up PS3 Minecraft because I wanted to see what it was all about, then realised what the online communities were like on PC so got it for that too. Personally, I prefer the ease of crafting on the console versions but the PC has more "stuff" in general and big online communities.
I used to own Minecraft for Xbox 360 but the disc cracked. I had a lot of fun playing playing and I do plan on playing a decent amount of time online.

PC sounds like it'd suit you then. I've enjoyed the limited time I've spent on the PC so far - it just isn't working correctly at the moment so I need to fix it before I'm back online. But the server everyone here goes on is pretty cool.

PC sounds like it'd suit you then. I've enjoyed the limited time I've spent on the PC so far - it just isn't working correctly at the moment so I need to fix it before I'm back online. But the server everyone here goes on is pretty cool.
Okay. Thank you for helping me make a decision. I have been pondering whether or not to get it but you just confirmed that PC is a great choice.

Back