Minecraft News and Discussion

• Thread starter WallRunner
  • 14,002 comments
Both.

To ease the load on the server we'll ditch City World and possibly the hunger games world as no one plays it anymore.

Halloween pack is out,
On the PS store it says Minecraft Vita, so don't know if it's cross platform or not. :/

It's here!!

Kinda.

Spigot 1.8 has been released. I'm at work at so was I was hoping to connect remotely, download the new jar, stick it in the old server and fire it up. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way any more. I assume that it's down to all this DMCA mumbo jumbo but I now have to download the source and compile the server locally. I'll start downloading the Java Development Kit and Msysgit now but I won't be able to run the compile until I get home.

Don't worry, we don't have to wait too much longer!

Its good to have spigot back!

Everyone make sure you protect your homes in Frontier by claiming with a gold spade. All the old claims in the old worlds are intact.

So I can gold shovel my land? It's just it seems like it's only half protected :P.

Well all the old protection is gone and had to try my best to protect my chests with the 11x11 square I could make. Too bad they already got looted of all my diamonds. Also I lost all my armour etc that I had on me.

So not sure what it is but the enchanting doesn't work properly now. I did the level 30 enchant on my new diamond armour but instead of taking 3 it took all 30.

Kinda confused to why it's doing that. :P

When I logged in when the server updated, the new world inventory was cleared and homes were reset again.

Those of you that have played Minecraft will appreciate this. I guess it took 9 months to make. I have been enjoying the crew and I love MC so I know just how much work had to be involved to make this video.

Someone has come through my house and greifed it yet again.... All of my bookshels my redstone floor in pauuls room various stained glass panels some quartz ceiling. This is BS i wish we had the old protection system.

Someone has come through my house and greifed it yet again.... All of my bookshels my redstone floor in pauuls room various stained glass panels some quartz ceiling. This is BS i wish we had the old protection system.

Have you not used a gold shovel to protect it?

Where is your house? With the new server I can identify the greifer, ban him/her and roll back any changes they made. :)

His house is the massive one that I helped build. It's near spawn on top of a hill, not hard to miss since he decided to dig around it like a fort :lol:.

Also I think he said to me he needs like 3300+ blocks to fully protect his house.. :dunce:

Back