MONACO MINI MADNESS II.

• Thread starter GTP_ADE
  • 627 comments
England
Hethel, Norfolk
ADE3210
MONACO MINI MADNESS II

GROUP-1.jpg

FINISHED ??? Nah...Almost 1 whole year since the last Mini Madness event, we will return to where it all began. Monaco. Lets see GT5 out with a bang.

Sat 9th November 8.00pm GMT.

Registered drivers.

ADE3210
THIRD_REIGN
GC255
FUELMYFIRE
JOHNNYPENSO
CARRACERPTP
COBANI
GTP_CAPT_D
TEH_LOTUS
GEORDIE139
TURBONATOR
WEESCOTMAN
ALEXR80
COOPER500SPORT
RJWALLIS90

Room will open at 8.00pm GMT, qualifying will start at 8.15pm GMT. Race 1 @ 8.30pm GMT

Car..Classic mini cooper 1.3i (standard)

Race 1...Monaco...16 laps

Race 2...Monaco...16 laps

Date...Sat 9th November 8.00pm GMT

Tuning...Absolutely everything...182 BHP (when run in)

Weight reduction...Full strip down...652 KG

Tyre...Sports soft

Transmission...Fully customisable

Suspension...Fully customisable

LSD...Fully customisable

Regs...All driving aids off except ABS

Room settings...Grid start, Grip real, boost off, damage weak, penaltys off, boost off, slipstream weak.

Pit stop...Not compulsory.

15 minutes qualifying. Fastest first, then reverse grid for the 2nd race.

These races will be held in my private lobby at 8.00 pm GMT, so if your interested please post in here with your PSN and I will send you a Friend request. Any skill level welcome, just as long as your a clean racer.

This event is for FUN, which means there will be NO points and NO prizes. Bragging rights are all you will be racing for and to get your name on the Mini Madness wall of fame (if you win). The grid is going to be fairly full and some accidents are going to be unavoidable, but please try to keep your driving as clean as possible. That means NO punting, ramming or blocking on purpose. If you do cause a crash, or make someone else loose a position due to careless driving, you must slow down and let that driver back past. Any DIRTY driving will mean exclusion from any future MINI MADNESS events.

Before entering room please re-boot PS3, ensure PS3 date and time is set from the internet and clear cache.

Headsets are welcome, but if more than 12 drivers attend, please switch off during the race.

Last edited:
I'll get some laps in tomorrow night and that'll determine the smugness of my next post.

I'll pick it up and slap you with a 1:57.xxx lap of monaco.(shazamm:lol:)

That is indeed a very respectable time. I have managed a 2:00.xxx, but that was a trial with the pad, and an auto box just to see what the mini was like.

I'm in too, guys.

I had a wee nosey thru the garage earlier and I have it picked out already if I somehow manage to grab first place.....

well if everyone has picked the car (if they win) we should put it up hear.
(just to see if we pick the same ones)

Oooooh, behave....

Wouldn't be the Jaguar XKR would it....? I hadn't realised how much of a beaut she was - even if I don't get 1st in MMM then I'll be having some fun with her in photomode

The grids filling up nicely, and we still have 2 days to go. Itsginge wants to race with us, but doesnt have the mini, so if any of you have a spare, or even one in the UCD, would you be kind enough to add him on PSN and lend him the car for the race.👍

I can but it wouldn't be till fiday till i could send it.

Ok mate, I will let him know, unless anyone else has one that they could send earlier. Are you looking forward to the racing?

Yeah should be good, I'm kinda biased towards these cars though! Would love there to be a premium one in an update. The model used in the game is pretty shocking!

Yeah should be good, I'm kinda biased towards these cars though! Would love there to be a premium one in an update. The model used in the game is pretty shocking!

Thats why I picked it, I have never seen anyone host a classic mini race, and now you can change the rims, it looks mean when fully slammed. It is a bit of a handful though, but should be fun with a good number on the grid.

jamesybograt
well we can share it if you want 1:55.xxx:)

looks like its going to epic if we can keep it up through the race:sly::lol:

I'm curious now what's your xxx,mine .247

Pretty sure there's a mid 1:54 in there if I can string my best sectors together.

Back